**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

want 20 revives a day check this out

hey guys there is a quest in 4.3 which has a venom boss and there is a direct path to him and you can take him down with a mystic or cheese him with Ronan if you take the path which leads directly to venom then you can get level 1 revives 50% of the times if you take him 20 times there is a solid chance you will get 8 to 9 revives

Comments

• aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    Even the outside paths take a while for revives but still one of the best quests for it.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Even the outside paths take a while for revives but still one of the best quests for it.

4.1.6 is actually better revives per energy spent, and you can auto-fight the entire thing.
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    No_oneuk said:

4.1.6 is actually better revives per energy spent, and you can auto-fight the entire thing.
    Thanks might try but can't be bothered most of the time anyway lol.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Max you get is 3 a day with free energy.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

hey guys there is a quest in 4.3 which has a venom boss and there is a direct path to him and you can take him down with a mystic or cheese him with Ronan if you take the path which leads directly to venom then you can get level 1 revives 50% of the times if you take him 20 times there is a solid chance you will get 8 to 9 revives

I tried this 3 times and didn't get any revives.
  • Thought Doomoholic was maybe talking about the “Potential” reward for beating Venom Boss (not an in-path random drop).
    But that potential Victory reward is only a L2 Heal (not a revive).
    So maybe he did mean a random in-path drop on that very short section before Venom (but it would be odd that they made that spot a Drop-Spot).

• rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    i have found that 5.4.6 is one of the best spawn places for revives. There is like a 80% chance to get 1 and 50% chance to get 2. you usually get come heal pots and energy with it as well
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    rvcubing said:

i have found that 5.4.6 is one of the best spawn places for revives. There is like a 80% chance to get 1 and 50% chance to get 2. you usually get come heal pots and energy with it as well

It has a locked camera so you need to know what you're doing, but I absolutely agree with this. I farmed 100 L1s for an abyss path from 5.4.6.