**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is your worst streak of luck in this game?

IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
Currently I have opened 7 straight cavalier crystals (over the last 10 days or so) and rolled seven 3* champs. The odds of that happening are 1 in 2 (to the power of 7). Or in other words, 1 in 128 (0.7 percent). I’m going to keep opening up the cavaliers as fast as I can grind them to see if I can keep the streak going.

What’s your worst streak of luck?

Honorary mention - I have 181 3 star champs. 156 4 star, 53 5 star and 6 6-star champs. I have rolled BWCV on each level, rolled 6 4 star apocalypses and a 5 star one, but I have only rolled dr doom 1 time, and it was a 3 star. I haven’t even duped it.

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    The one I'm currently on
    Last 3 5* crystals were forgettable
    The Nexus i got last month gave me the options of Groot, Luke Cage, or Classic Daredevil, ended up taking LC

Then I got the feature 5* crystal this month and got Dr, Strange litteraly the worst champion in the crystal and looking at all of the other champs available in the crystal I would have been fine with litteraly anyone else. Too top that off i already have a 6* DS and My Brother pulled freaking Apocalypse from his (id be lying if I said I wasn't a bit jealous lol).
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    6 6* crystals. Pulled BPCW, deadpool, Agent venom, both cyclops then SIM. Think I also pulled sinister after this but not 100% sure.
  • Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Posts: 113
    2 and a half years of playing and still no Doom, Corvus, Human Torch, or AA. 100s if not 1000s of crystals opened.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I am in a tougher one right now, unfortunately. Going on six weeks now. It’s frustrating but just the way the game goes. I can’t complain because I was red-hot for two months before this
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    My 6 star luck is abysmal, with the recent highlights of Beast, Wasp Dupe, Wasp Dupe, Wasp Dupe, Nightcrawler
  • Pretty much my 6* roster. Joe fixit, night thrasher, ebony maw, elektra, Elektro, hawkeye, Kamala khan and rocket. My only decent 6* are stealth spidey and tigra. been a long minute.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    This was well before Angela’s buff, all 6*:
    OG spidey
    Angela (1st dupe)
    Vulture
    Angela (second dupe)
    Man-Thing (who I have learned to love)
    OG Spidey (1st dupe)
    Diablo (1st dupe)

That was a rough stretch
  • MiniDoomMiniDoom Posts: 29
    Pretty much every featured 6* I've opened has been a dud, I opened about 22 looking for a dupe on doom, and another 20-30 looking for cgr. Where I have a few max sig 6*s and a few approaching max sig, without some sort of max sig crystal, offering even a small amount of sig stones or 6* shards back, basics can be a huge risk
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Nightcrawler
    Red Cyclops
    Blue Cyclops
    Namor (yay!)
    Ultron
    Sentry
    Venompool
    Superior Iron Man
    pretty sure Taskmaster was after that as well
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    My entire 5* roster.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    The majority of my 5* pulls
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    First 9 6*:

-Hawkeye
    -Thor JF
    -Terrax
    -Diablo
    -Squirrel Girl(at long last)
    -Silver Surfer
    -Gambit(bit of nice streak here but broken later)
    -Phoenix
    -Gambit dupe
    -Gambit dupe
    -Kamala
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I pulled first 11 crappy 5*s, and boy was I happy when no.12 was Sentry, my best pull of the twelve.

Then I got Doc Ock and since then I have been only rising
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    I literally predicted my 5 star featured opening in the right order...
    I said I was gonna pull an apocalypse... I did
    I said I'd pull a CGR... I did
    At this point I thought kabam could hear me😂
    I said I'd pull an immortal hulk and I frigging did😂😂😂...

Well I had trash luck from then on but I couldn't possibly be mad
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    My last 30 pull of UC Arena Crystals were all gold, no unit nor punisher. Is that bad?
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 166
    I opened 48 5* crystals with nothing better than a mid tier champ, almost quit but my 6* luck was good so kept me going
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    RDMN said:

Probably not getting 5* wolverine after opening so many features, that I lost count

I try not to think about how many times I tried to get him and Apocalypse as 5-stars.

I know I am not the only one who doesn’t have them. Not complaining about that.

Just saying that I feel your pain. It can be really frustrating
  • MassoudMassoud Posts: 2
    My first 6 stars are Venompool, yellow jacket, howard the duck and doc octopus :(
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 396 ★★★
    Took me a year and a half before I first got a 4 star from a phc