**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carina’s challenge tomorrow, 7.2 in 2 weeks

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I feel like there is a lot of expectation being built up for this.

Dangerous...

Dr. Zola

I mean, I think this time it’s warranted. We’ve had months of Kabam saying we hear you, end game content is coming etc etc. Now it’s been announced, the first thing since 6.4 and the abyss, there’s gonna be a lot of hype. Kabam know this and know they’ll have to deliver.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Another reason to regret I'm not TB yet (getting really close tho)

Well, time to focus on this EQ and 7.2., there is a lot to be done.
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

I believe they are permanent (thought I read that somewhere) but if anyone can correct me feel free.
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    The rewards need to be worth the effort though. Im all for End Game content but im not for grinding my time and resources for rewards that make absolutley no diffirence to my account
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

Didn't buy for it specifically but now those revives are REALLY gonna get wasted

U might use them tonight tho. So it might not be a waste
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Didn't buy for it specifically but now those revives are REALLY gonna get wasted

Nah I'm almost certainly not doing these things. There isn't a single thing they could offer for them that's realistically going to be offered that would sway me to bother with it. Would rather sell expiring revives for gold than waste the time and energy on something I find this lazy.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Uh actually the challenge comes out today. People on this forum are dumb.

But really tho excited for the challenge as long as rewards match!
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

I believe they are permanent (thought I read that somewhere) but if anyone can correct me feel free.
    Interesting, thanks for telling me. If it is really forever, I sincerely hope they will make it hellishly difficult to satisfy people, so regardless of TB, I have a long way to go before I will be able to give it a shot
  • Options

Nah I'm almost certainly not doing these things. There isn't a single thing they could offer for them that's realistically going to be offered that would sway me to bother with it. Would rather sell expiring revives for gold than waste the time and energy on something I find this lazy.
    I get you, but it could be sig stones or maybe nexus, that will have a good ratio of effort to reward.. I got a feeling we will see T3a or t6b in there also
  • Options

I get you, but it could be sig stones or maybe nexus, that will have a good ratio of effort to reward.. I got a feeling we will see T3a or t6b in there also
    I'd bank on sig stone crystals being the big carrot that's dangled just like the incursions objective. That's not remotely enough to sway me.
  • Options

I'd bank on sig stone crystals being the big carrot that's dangled just like the incursions objective. That's not remotely enough to sway me.
    How this challenge was represented I rly hope is not only sig stones as the most rare reward
  • Options

How this challenge was represented I rly hope is not only sig stones as the most rare reward
    Prepare for disappointment
  • Options
    Could be completely wrong of course, but that's what I'm expecting at least
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Kabam has never disappointed ever. It will be full on comedy.
  • Options

I could see it going both ways. On one hand we had the incursion objectives, but on the other- the incursions weren’t hyped as the next end game content. So I feel like the rewards could be entirely different.
  • Options

Can go both ways indeed.. Most likely I will have the roster for it but skill wise I am average,a bit below of average.. So I am not to fuzz about it.. Just happy I will have something to look forward to
  • Options
    edited May 2021

I could see it going both ways. On one hand we had the incursion objectives, but on the other- the incursions weren’t hyped as the next end game content. So I feel like the rewards could be entirely different.
    We'll find out shortly. This would definitely be one of those times I'd be happy with being wrong
  • Options
    Id be happy with sig stones.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Hear me out... What if the rewards are unique 1* champs.
  • Options
    AntoGreyAntoGrey Posts: 40
    Guys, what is Carina challenge about? Is it tonight? Thanks
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    until last month kabam didn’t care about endgame players so called “snobbish” desires for this game. we’ve been yelling since the act 6 but yeah no one listened. idk what happened but knowing that this is a SOLO OBJECTIVE kinda thing, i will say this doesn’t have creativity or some difficulty at all. sure i’m excited but one part of me says this content is rushed so don’t expect something big.

as for the rewards, if difficulty is that hard then maybe rewards should be 6* generics, carinas nexus crystals (5 option).

you don’t believe this just like me.

hope i’ll be wrong and y’all laugh at me in 3-4 hours.
  • Options
    AntoGreyAntoGrey Posts: 40

until last month kabam didn’t care about endgame players so called “snobbish” desires for this game. we’ve been yelling since the act 6 but yeah no one listened. idk what happened but knowing that this is a SOLO OBJECTIVE kinda thing, i will say this doesn’t have creativity or some difficulty at all. sure i’m excited but one part of me says this content is rushed so don’t expect something big.

as for the rewards, if difficulty is that hard then maybe rewards should be 6* generics, carinas nexus crystals (5 option).

you don’t believe this just like me.

hope i’ll be wrong and y’all laugh at me in 3-4 hours.

Thanks dude. At least it's something. There is anything to do here. Apart from cavalier difficulty. I hope in this new Carina stuff
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I am actually a little confused because I did not see that it is a permanent quest anywhere. If someone could direct me to that, it will be helpful. Onto my unpopular opinion.
    Kabam have said this is only accessible to TB level players. If that is the case, what is the point of asking to use 4 stars and 3 stars to do the challenge. Lower rarities are accessible to all players and people may not have the title, but they could have the skill to solo high level fights with lower star rarities.
    The main request by many players with big rosters was a place to unleash those 6 star rank 3 champs. Though I am not optimistic, I hope this is a permanent separate quest, which is gated by 6 stars and TB title making us use our best and trying to beat a challenging quest. If the devs are going to ask us to use our 5 stars with less that 10k pi team to beat the champion, they might as well open the challenge to Cav players too. Whatever it is, it will be revealed in a hour.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It was stated that it would make us use different rarities of champions on already existing content.
    You can expect "1-star" or "2-stars" only challenge
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★

It was stated that it would make us use different rarities of champions on already existing content.
    You can expect "1-star" or "2-stars" only challenge

And then they can expect complaints.