**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Solo crystals vs supreme solo crystals

Now I know that this is a dumb question, due to mcoc being more about using champs that are 4* and up, rather than 2* and 3* champs. I just feel like it would be a good idea to just try to max out my 2 stars, so I get more shards out of my crystals. Any viewpoints would be great so please let me.

Solo crystals vs supreme solo crystals 30 votes

Solo crystals
16%
VceeForgotten2ZeuszeroVedant_MehtaRaviDavi 5 votes
Supreme Solo Crystals
83%
LeNoirFaineantTimone147Emil_LimsonTerraFurious_Fighter1OzFearUsDe_Potato_SaladCupidRaichu626NapaHero_Sham_EtjamaIronGladiator22houndogακιSkyLord7000Drauglinodishika123HoitadoTheBair123chaos12996 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Supreme Solo Crystals
    It's not even close
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Solo crystals
    I know a lot of other people would rather risk chance to try to get the rare stuff (4* AG, T2AF, T5BF) but with the 1k solo crystal shards you can get a lot of 2* and 3* sig stones which I really need to max sig all 2 stars to get max sigs from PHC.

I don't want 1 arena boost for 10k solo shards if I can get more than 4 sigs for 2 stars for less than 10k shards.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I myself mix and match with the solo crystals. I need a lot of 3 star sig stones and they are not available in the Supreme solo crystals. I open them when I run out of boosts.
  • Options
    MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    The really good stuff, like 4* AGs, seem impossible to get..... I've been UC for 8+ months and have STILL never opened a single 4* AG from the Supreme (I have and still get tons of 3* AGs)and same goes for the Arena crystals... I get more UNITS from buying multiple 2Ks vs. 10K for the UC Arena crystal and I've seen whales open 100's of thousands worth and never seen a 5* Punisher pulled :neutral:
  • Options
    TopHunterTopHunter Posts: 7
    Hey everybody! Thanks for the feedback, but I was also wanting to let some of you know that I get that you get boosts and stuff from the supremes, but I’m actually maxed out on boosts and I’m not a heavy arena grinder. I honestly just think I’ll be able to max out my 2 stars real quick since you get like 20,000 of those solo shards for completing stuff like level up and arena win events. It’s just the thought of maxing out my 2 stars is so satisfying to think about.lol I know I’m weird. I hope this info helps y’all get some more insight on the situation.
  • Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 183 ★★
    Supreme Solo Crystals
    I get soo many attack health and champion boosts from supremes though. No joke.