Act 7.2 Rewards Discussion

Comments

• AtomixX33AtomixX33 Member Posts: 63
    honestly the only thing that actually upsets me is there isnt more t5cc selectors but im still happy, cause if im lucky now i can get 2 6* r3 instead of just one if they gave us a selc instead of an additional r 25%
  • Ishanthakur525Ishanthakur525 Member Posts: 96
    We're getting the same rewards as 7.1? It's a bold move and completely unnecessary we need atleast a 25% nexus if they don't give the selector.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Member Posts: 348 ★★
    Thry give us sigs and Rank 4 materials but not a single 6 star awakening gem crystal...
  • HoitadoHoitado Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Someone didn’t read
  • Ishanthakur525Ishanthakur525 Member Posts: 96

this selector?

On completion
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Disappointed in lack of an AG but extra 25% T5CC is always good. I play for fun not jut for rewards anyway
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    edited May 2021
    Complain in the main thread that you wanted a full t5cc, an abyss level nexus crystal, and 50k 6* shards, 10 t5b 25 t2a for a fraction of the effort.
  • KARTIKeya8KARTIKeya8 Member Posts: 11

OGAvenger said:

They should just call it 7.1 #2 because the rewards are pretty much exactly the same

More T5CC. T3A and T6B. Look back at 6.2 vs 6.1. Wasn't much of an increase in that either. I absolutely predicted the outrage for the rewards. People had unrealistic ideas of what they should be.
    I really think you should check before posting it, the rewards from 6.1 to 6.2 doubled, these rewards are the reason why people look forward to competing the content,.the raise to rewards that was expected wasn't *unrealistic* at all.
  • Barri8Barri8 Member Posts: 108
    It's basically the same rewards as 7.1, these rewards were given 6 months back, can't believe they are actually the same, such a dissapointmemt. I know the difficulty of act 7 its not comparable with the act 6, but come on, you can't give the same rewards in 2 chapters.
  • legrindlegrind Member Posts: 81
    Agreed
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Member Posts: 286 ★★
    #herebeforethisgetsmerged
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Member Posts: 312 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    I expected better than 7.1 and compared to "Spring Cleaning" it is trash.

Yes, that was for payers. It just seems like Kabam is stifling the rewards and making you pay to get better rewards than for clearing new content.

This gets a Fail for me on Exploration Rewards.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

They should just call it 7.1 #2 because the rewards are pretty much exactly the same

More T5CC. T3A and T6B. Look back at 6.2 vs 6.1. Wasn't much of an increase in that either. I absolutely predicted the outrage for the rewards. People had unrealistic ideas of what they should be.
    I really think you should check before posting it, the rewards from 6.1 to 6.2 doubled, these rewards are the reason why people look forward to competing the content,.the raise to rewards that was expected wasn't *unrealistic* at all.
    6.1- 1 and 1/5th T5B/6k 6* shards/13k 5* shards/1 2-3 gem/4 T4B/4 T4CC crystals. 1.5 mil gold.
    6.2-
    1.5 T5B- Not doubled.
    10k 6* Shards- Not Doubled.
    25k 5* Shards- Not doubled.
    1 3-4 gem- Not doubled.
    They took at T4B and T4CC crystals.
    They added T2A and 500k Gold.

I don't think I need to check again. I think you need to go back and look at what doubled means.

6.2 was much harder than 6.1 and it was a minimal increase and you lost several aspects of rewards.

7.2 is virtually the same difficulty as 7.1 and you have an extra 25% T5CC (Everyone keeps asking for it) and they brought in T3A and T6B as well. If 7.2 was as big as a jump from 6.1 to 6.2 was, I'd be right there asking for more rewards but they made Act 7 some of the easiest content this game has and you expect some grand reward for it.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Member Posts: 1,131 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

6.1- 1 and 1/5th T5B/6k 6* shards/13k 5* shards/1 2-3 gem/4 T4B/4 T4CC crystals. 1.5 mil gold.
    6.2-
    1.5 T5B- Not doubled.
    1 3-4 gem- Not doubled.

I don't think I need to check again. I think you need to go back and look at what doubled means.

6.2 was much harder than 6.1 and it was a minimal increase and you lost several aspects of rewards.

7.2 is virtually the same difficulty as 7.1 and you have an extra 25% T5CC (Everyone keeps asking for it) and they brought in T3A and T6B as well. If 7.2 was as big as a jump from 6.1 to 6.2 was, I'd be right there asking for more rewards but they made Act 7 some of the easiest content this game has and you expect some grand reward for it.
    Seriously guys! Act 7 is easier than Act 1! They should just have 2* nexus and some iso as rewards and call it a day!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

6.2-
    1.5 T5B- Not doubled.
    1 3-4 gem- Not doubled.

It's amped up a bit more from 7.1, but the Reward increase is appropriate.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Member Posts: 400 ★★★

OGAvenger said:

6.2-
    1.5 T5B- Not doubled.
    1 3-4 gem- Not doubled.

I agree but when u said the 5star shards didn't double from 13 to 25, damm it triggered me

I find the rewards to be fine.. The increase is satisfactory for me
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

6.2-
    1.5 T5B- Not doubled.
    1 3-4 gem- Not doubled.

Barely. I was in the beta. Couldn't tell much of a difference other than the node combinations.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

6.2-
    1.5 T5B- Not doubled.
    1 3-4 gem- Not doubled.

Barely. I was in the beta. Couldn't tell much of a difference other than the node combinations.
    I was as well. It was a bit, but not greatly. Which is why I said the increase was appropriate. My only comment on the feedback was about the complexity of the Node combinations. It was a bit heady.

OGAvenger said:

6.2-
    1.5 T5B- Not doubled.
    1 3-4 gem- Not doubled.

Also I think you missed the point here...

6.1 completion to 6.2 completion:

9k t5b to 22.5k t5b = more than doubled
    2k 6* shards to 4k 6* shards = doubled
    5k 5* shards to 10k 5* shards = doubled
    I think 3k t2a frags to 1 full t2a = way more
    500k gold to 750k gold = not doubled

6.1 exploration to 6.2 exploration:

1 t5b to 1 t5b = same
    4K 6* shards to 6k 6* shards = not quite doubled
    8k 5* shards to 15k 5* shards = essentially doubled
    I think 6k t2a frags to 4 t2a = way more
    1mil Gold to 1.25mil gold = not doubled

OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

6.2-
    1.5 T5B- Not doubled.
    1 3-4 gem- Not doubled.

Also I think you missed the point here...

6.1 completion to 6.2 completion:

9k t5b to 22.5k t5b = more than doubled
    2k 6* shards to 4k 6* shards = doubled
    5k 5* shards to 10k 5* shards = doubled
    I think 3k t2a frags to 1 full t2a = way more
    500k gold to 750k gold = not doubled

6.1 exploration to 6.2 exploration:

1 t5b to 1 t5b = same
    4K 6* shards to 6k 6* shards = not quite doubled
    8k 5* shards to 15k 5* shards = essentially doubled
    I think 6k t2a frags to 4 t2a = way more
    1mil Gold to 1.25mil gold = not doubled
    I honestly don't care about the point anymore. We'll have this exact same discussion with 7.3. The community will post reward predictions, Kabam posts the announcement, the community rages, we're back to whatever in 2 weeks.

The rewards are fine for the content that's being offered.
    It kinda seems like you still care about the point since you’ve been hovering over the discussions on it, badgering anyone who says the rewards are meh.

Look at the discussions. Look at how many comments there are. Then look how many are yours. 😂😂
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,361 Guardian

OGAvenger said:

6.2-
    1.5 T5B- Not doubled.
    1 3-4 gem- Not doubled.

There was one thing you couldn't test in the 7.2 beta, that might make the comparison between 6.1 and 6.2 a tad more interesting.
  • richardrod33richardrod33 Member Posts: 13
    The only thing I'm disappointed at is the amount of 6 star shards and sig stones. Other than that, its the same trajectory that act 5 and 6 have in terms of escalation. The big rewards happened in the last chapters and the overall completion.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Member Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

OGAvenger said:

6.2-
    1.5 T5B- Not doubled.
    1 3-4 gem- Not doubled.

There was one thing you couldn't test in the 7.2 beta, that might make the comparison between 6.1 and 6.2 a tad more interesting.
    Had a similar feeling to this
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    My main disappointment is the amount of t3a /t6b they’re offering in exploration when you look at the volumes they were offering for cash last month.

Considering you need 3 of each for a rank 4 it’s an inconsequential amount for FTP players.

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Member Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    While I do feel that the rewards are a little on the lower side but if we look at abyss completion, it gives us 20k 6* shards which is the single largest amount of 6* shards we can get for completion of any content and the scaling wouldn’t be right if a single run through 7.2 would give as many shards as a single run through abyss so I guess we have to accept that 10k shards for completion is in line with the other rewards as far as 6* shards is concerned
    My gripe is with the reluctance of the company to provide us with 6* sigs cuz the amount being offered for now is really pitiful
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

My main disappointment is the amount of t3a /t6b they’re offering in exploration when you look at the volumes they were offering for cash last month.

Considering you need 3 of each for a rank 4 it’s an inconsequential amount for FTP players.

it's the same for non FTP players, almost nobody that i know actually got the t3a/t6b cause it was horrible value