**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Chi Focus Crystal

When you spend 4500 units on (buffed LOL) crystals and receive 6x 4*s and the rest in 3*s which is the equivalent of Β£ 150 gbp

Disgusting 🀒

Comments

• Options
    CaptBirdseyeCaptBirdseye Posts: 102 β˜…

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,314 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2021
    I used to open a lot of cav crystal in 2020 and was pleasantly lucky.. I doubt the 2021 improved cavalier crystal with increase % of 6* affects the chances much since rng is still a factor.. I guess if it was me, I'll use the units on my Variant push
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

Terra said:

A guy I know got a 6* Shang-Chi and a 5/6* Silver Centurion from a stack of 5 crystals.
    That's rng for you.

Yep, that’s rng .

Kabams use of daylight robbery in a legal way.

Not robbery if you gave the money to kabam willingly
    You don't have to outright buy them either. The Cav ones are grindable by doing Arena for uni-... oh right.

This
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'll probably pop a few for him, but on his rerelease for the better odds. He's just fun.
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I opened 7 of them...got and duped 5* silver centurion, got 6* sentry now hope he get buff h
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,314 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just did the 9mil for the 4* Shang-chi.. doubt I will grind for the 5*.. the hype and interest are making him a desirable champion.. which make grinding for 6* Falcon a safer bet.. since I have awaken 6* Falcon.. thats going to be additional sigs.. not sure if I want to grind for that thou.. anyways good luck to whoever buys the cav crystals.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nocko said:

When you gamble, sometimes you lose

Most times*
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ya is one sig stone worth the grind