**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cav Skill Monthly EQ

KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
This is arguably the most difficult cav quest because there are so limited counters. It's get to a point where it's really frustrating to do because it's no niche, for science u literally need debuffs to fall off that's it theres no real pre requisites. There are so many champs that counter evade but not per the conditions of the node u can't reduce the ability accuracy or anything like that and it's harder to get sps of because of mixer, and to the point why is the mixer node even there non of the other classes have a real draw back, for mutant you get a bleed that's reduced so it's just free healing and the node even accounts for immunities. For the other class types the conditions are lower, and if I wanted to use different champs I can't because it's mixer.

Please get rid of mixer and node in cav it was poorly designed.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Who do you have on attack?
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Kabl said:

you don't have nick fury, bwdo, moleman, falcon, elsa, killmonger, gwenpool, night thrasher, or hit-monke as at least 4*s? with mix master just mlm

not really my point the second most annoying class is tech and it either requires a champ to have an armor up buff or heal block soooo many tech champs fit these criterias the third would be mystic and it requires a nullify champs there are characters that can't but most can for the other 3 u really just need a champ of that class type

• KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★

Kabl said:

you don't have nick fury, bwdo, moleman, falcon, elsa, killmonger, gwenpool, night thrasher, or hit-monke as at least 4*s? with mix master just mlm

not really my point the second most annoying class is tech and it either requires a champ to have an armor up buff or heal block soooo many tech champs fit these criterias the third would be mystic and it requires a nullify champs there are characters that can't but most can for the other 3 u really just need a champ of that class type

A LOT of champs from other classes have an evade counter. (even though mix master can be bypassed by anyone just use mlm)
    Kabl said:

Kabl said:

A LOT of champs from other classes have an evade counter. (even though mix master can be bypassed by anyone just use mlm)
    Ur missing the point
  • KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★

Kabl said:

Kabl said:

Ur missing the point
    isn't your point mix master is niche? (though it's easy to bypass)
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Cav difficulty was designed to reward developed rosters. Keep building yours and soon enough it’ll be much easier.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Skill Cav EQ was one of the fastest imo. Mutant is pretty slow.

Without Mix Master, opponents won’t evade much and you’ll have problems ramping up the furies.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Skill chapter is my favorite, very easy and satisfying with NT, BWDO, Falcon, even EF can do it as easily as anyone else.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    most skills plus any evade counter works best. even any champ with mlm works for the node. op, send your roster and we'll give tips
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Well I'm with the OP on the Mixmaster thing. I hate that Node with a passion. Lol.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Colossus, parry, MH, good night. As others have said any champ can do the skill eq. Parry, MH is my preference because you'll never get punished. MLM can get you some times if you fail to parry or charge in to punish a special and start with M after you previously ended on M.

I do enjoy using Moleman or falcon, but they are absolutely not needed if you play the node as suggested. Oh, and quake works normal too. But I often bring Colossus for the skill chapter as a coldsnap/incinerate counter and just to quickly take down defenders with his regular play style.

Well I'm with the OP on the Mixmaster thing. I hate that Node with a passion. Lol.

I don't know what up with them and they seem to be missing the point none of the others nodes so punishing.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

I don't know what up with them and they seem to be missing the point none of the others nodes so punishing.

Good luck doing the mutant chapter without a bleed immune/mutant. Mix master if you know how to play around it is next to nothing and can be done with literally any champion. Biohazard objectively limits more champions than mix master
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 506 ★★★
    I think you're missing the point that Mixmaster actually helps you once you get a character that can block the evade.
    You just keep hitting a normal rotation, like MLLLM, and his failed evades give you buffs.
    Kabaam's actually done a good job with Act 7 and some of these Cav nodes to give summoners positive effects that allow them to work around the other nodes.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    Mix master strategy: parry/heavy.

Or have moleman laugh at the entire quest
    Sungj said:

Good luck doing the mutant chapter without a bleed immune/mutant. Mix master if you know how to play around it is next to nothing and can be done with literally any champion. Biohazard objectively limits more champions than mix master
    The bleeds are reduced and there are so many mutant champs that reduce bleeding at base, to even get rid of the bleeds it's just an sp away so many mutants make that quest a joke
    JollyHawk said:

I think you're missing the point that Mixmaster actually helps you once you get a character that can block the evade.
    You just keep hitting a normal rotation, like MLLLM, and his failed evades give you buffs.
    Kabaam's actually done a good job with Act 7 and some of these Cav nodes to give summoners positive effects that allow them to work around the other nodes.

What when I do that it doesn't work I don't get the fury I don't think anyone has gotten the fury by doing that
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 578 ★★★
    Forums full of babies these days, why not just have the quests have no fights just rewards for moving on the path
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

This is arguably the most difficult cav quest because there are so limited counters. It's get to a point where it's really frustrating to do because it's no niche, for science u literally need debuffs to fall off that's it theres no real pre requisites. There are so many champs that counter evade but not per the conditions of the node u can't reduce the ability accuracy or anything like that and it's harder to get sps of because of mixer, and to the point why is the mixer node even there non of the other classes have a real draw back, for mutant you get a bleed that's reduced so it's just free healing and the node even accounts for immunities. For the other class types the conditions are lower, and if I wanted to use different champs I can't because it's mixer.

Please get rid of mixer and node in cav it was poorly designed.

Lol it's really easiest one. Even 4 star can work
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Tbh how can a roster doing Cav EQ not have an evade counter?

I run it with NF Moleman Elsa Falcon and it’s ridiculously easy and fast.
  • Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    I did have some issues with some defenders this month like Thing/Groot/UC since nearly all my Skills rely on Bleed, but otherwise there've been no issues and the fights were quick and easy. The node combination is so cheesy for Skill evade counters and has an easy workaround, so I don't know where this is coming from mate
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,079 ★★★★
    OG BP and Killmonger make it a walk in the park. Another fun one is Massacre. Just build up to sp1 before igniting and you'll have a super long disorient on the opponent
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

The bleeds are reduced and there are so many mutant champs that reduce bleeding at base, to even get rid of the bleeds it's just an sp away so many mutants make that quest a joke

Every champion can parry MLM at base, its just learning one skill away from making the quest a joke