**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

where's my iso?

SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
4* shang chi dupe in arena isn't giving iso.

SCREENSHOT

Iso was the only reason i grinded this terrible arena ...just claimed the milestone but i checked my stash and it shows last gain was of basic iso 2 hours ago.

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Arenas give ISO?
    I thought they used to give only '1 sig'.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

Arenas give ISO?
    I thought they used to give only '1 sig'.

featured arena champs (not basic,it is explicitly mentioned) give iso...in the old arena i always got the iso from duping the 3 stars from the last milestone.
    My bad, I never grind arenas. All I've heard until now was ' We get only 1 sig'.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    You do realize that you lose more by only focusing on 3* arena just for the sake of ISO when you net more on focusing on those PHC shards as it can give you more duplicated champions than just ONE champion?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Theres a bug that is making featured act like a basic its been giving 1 sig for months and only way to get the full dup iso and shards is via support

Esit: kabam just doesnt know it gives 1 sig but needs fixing as its been months since it gave 1 sig from arena since the milestone featured as a 3 was added