**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Killmonger doesn’t get true strike

gsil6374gsil6374 Posts: 439 ★★★
He is suppose to proc true strike if you immediately attack after the enemy uses a special. I timed it so he should be hitting the enemy and even did one a little faster. Nothing

https://youtu.be/kjBnhKv2Ibo

Comments

• AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    It’s really hard to get it to work vs cap marvel og sp1, try to lush her to sp2 and you can get the true strike up but it should work on her sp1 and it does if you’re lightning fast but it’s really difficult, there’s a bunch of specials like this in the game
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Disorient debuff interacting with the activation chance maybe?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    With Ms marvel/Captain marvel you have to wait briefly before attacking after their SP1. This is the case with any champion, not just KM. if you go too early your attack won’t hit and will instead bounce off, dealing no damage. In both of those attempts you went in too early so the hit didn’t actually land, therefore not triggering true strike. You have to wait until she starts falling before going in.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    Pretty sure it's just not possible based on her SP1 animations and timing. I made this today to prove the point. Over a dozen tries and as you'll see, several different timings of my dash in and no true strike.
    https://youtu.be/_CMD2yfeNMo
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Yes. Some are just impossible or the window is only a frame or two. But flyers seem to pose the most consistent difficulty as your videos have demonstrated.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    I noticed this in the arena the other day and couldn’t gain true strike even after Cap Marves L1. Was pretty sure my timing was as it should be to trigger it
  • LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    I'm really late to this thread, but it'd be neat to have a timer similar to Widow's Insight for abilities like this.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    yh capmarvel/ms marvel's sp1s r annoying, even with black widow deadly origin her insight doesn't last enough to punish them, sometimes happens with sp2 as well