Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Who did u vote for in the community choice arena?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    Gulliotine
    Ever since KK was voted out, I'm going for Guilly.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Ngl. I am disappointed Antman may be losing because of the arena, time to use that T5cc on Thing. :/
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Gulliotine
    Will3808 said:

gully just to keep the ghost synergy where it is lol

@booscka2536 you realize the ghost synergy won’t be changed, right? First of all the synergy comes from ghost so they wouldn’t change it and second when people have been buffed no synergies have been changed, only added. The one exception is black panther but that’s because two of the synergies for him did the exact same thing.
    You're right that Ghost's side of the synergy won't be changed. But synergies have always been changed with buffs. Colo's with EF and OR were reduced tenfold, DDHK with Masacre is completely different, HtD with MT and Tigra, BP, and so on. Synergies are changed all the time because they're no longer relevant to the new kit
  • Options
    Raichu626 said:

Will3808 said:

@booscka2536 you realize the ghost synergy won’t be changed, right? First of all the synergy comes from ghost so they wouldn’t change it and second when people have been buffed no synergies have been changed, only added. The one exception is black panther but that’s because two of the synergies for him did the exact same thing.
    You're right that Ghost's side of the synergy won't be changed. But synergies have always been changed with buffs. Colo's with EF and OR were reduced tenfold, DDHK with Masacre is completely different, HtD with MT and Tigra, BP, and so on. Synergies are changed all the time because they're no longer relevant to the new kit
    Of course synergies will be changed. But the issue is will the synergies of the champ being reworked will be changed and not the synergy partner. In your example, colossus, DDHK, HTD had thir side of the synergies changed and not the other side.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,625 ★★★★★
    Gulliotine
    Guilly for me due to as a kabam creation with what they can do now for her would be really good since they can get so creative with the blood sword of giving it some extra power with persistent charges or every fight gains x damagex crit rate x crit damage they could do something with the souls like they have done with both ms and guilly 2099
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    Gulliotine
    Pulyaman said:

Ngl. I am disappointed Antman may be losing because of the arena, time to use that T5cc on Thing. :/

He will be getting a buff later on. In our current meta mystic really could use the help, and who better than one of kabams most iconic characters? Unless you can see in the future the amount if mystic champions that are getting added/buffed, guilly seems like the best choice. Keep in mind mister negative just got added and seems to be a beast when it comes to damage and annoying on defense, spider man miles is getting an overhaul and mister fantastic just got a tune up. How many more buffs do we need to the science class right now?
  • Options

Pulyaman said:

He will be getting a buff later on. In our current meta mystic really could use the help, and who better than one of kabams most iconic characters? Unless you can see in the future the amount if mystic champions that are getting added/buffed, guilly seems like the best choice. Keep in mind mister negative just got added and seems to be a beast when it comes to damage and annoying on defense, spider man miles is getting an overhaul and mister fantastic just got a tune up. How many more buffs do we need to the science class right now?
    I don't actually want a character to place on defence.Mr negative seems to be that. Miles may get a good Buff, but I am looking for characters that I have, not something that I may or may not get. As I said, it's a little disappointing, but not that critical. I will rank up thing or red hulk.🙂
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,030 ★★★★★
    Gulliotine

Do you actually get more than 1 vote for doing more arena? That's a pretty terrible voting design.

You can get 6 votes from doing all the milestones.
  • Options
    Gulliotine
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

I don't actually want a character to place on defence.Mr negative seems to be that. Miles may get a good Buff, but I am looking for characters that I have, not something that I may or may not get. As I said, it's a little disappointing, but not that critical. I will rank up thing or red hulk.🙂
    Im voting for a champion i have no 5 or 6* version of- and on top of that, i have 6* awakened ghost and unawakened wasp, with a 5* hood, that would be more beneficial if ant man got buffed. And mister negative requires a certain skill which opens up a new community for those that enjoy his play-style and to explore him. If ant man wins the vote, the overhaul could be good or bad, so it would put him in the same situation as miles, who is already confirmed an overhaul coming potentially next month, or the month after. The mister fantastic tune up was a success for longer fights. The mystic class deserves some attention. Also i would rank up red hulk easily.
  • Options

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Im voting for a champion i have no 5 or 6* version of- and on top of that, i have 6* awakened ghost and unawakened wasp, with a 5* hood, that would be more beneficial if ant man got buffed. And mister negative requires a certain skill which opens up a new community for those that enjoy his play-style and to explore him. If ant man wins the vote, the overhaul could be good or bad, so it would put him in the same situation as miles, who is already confirmed an overhaul coming potentially next month, or the month after. The mister fantastic tune up was a success for longer fights. The mystic class deserves some attention. Also i would rank up red hulk easily.
    That's your choice and I respect that. I don't even like using ghost because well, I am bad at her playstyle and she feels too squishy. I am not sure about Mr.F though. After his initial buff videos, no one seems to be using him. I agree that the overhaul could be good or bad, but I would rather something happen now than later at a unforeseen date. Oh, I love my red hulk, its just I need some prestige rank ups. Mr. Negative has a very stressful gameplay similar to annihilus. So, I am not sure how much of an attacker he will be, but he is going to be annoying in defense and has the highest prestige in science, so there is that. There is a difference between skillful and stressful game play. Mr.N seems more stressful than skillful.
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Ant-Man

He critically needs the buff

Both do. Guilly needs it more due to her abilities no longer being unqiue and given to so many science, and tech champs. If you want bleed, go to the skill class or sym supreme. We that vote for guilly ask to restore her uniqueness as a kabam creation, she’s too iconic to pass up now, especially when the mystic class needs the help more. Guilly Ant man is in arguably (easily imo) the second best class and still has a use for synergies, and if that aint good enough for you, guilly has 0 uses at all since her abilities are done more effectively by many other champions. Guilly FTW!!!
    U do realize this is a chance-based game right...
    There's a chance to pull an OP character now or in the next five years... That's MCOC

Sure there are better champs out there but hypothetically what if a summoners best choice at the moment for a quest is to have guillotine on board cos he doesn't have a better counter...
    Ant man has synergies but it isn't his or rather the synergy that's actually useful is with Ghost.
    If a summoner doesn't have a ghost, what use is he?
    N also by your logic, a lotta champs do what antman does better doesn't that mean he needs the buff too...
    If u judge based on class, It wouldn't really be fair for the individual character...
    Supposing the classes were swapped would you rather have voted for antman?

I vote for antman cos he needs to be useful solo... I'm not good at playing ghost so I hardly bring her into quests so they both stuck on the bench for me
  • Options
    Gulliotine

He critically needs the buff

Both do. Guilly needs it more due to her abilities no longer being unqiue and given to so many science, and tech champs. If you want bleed, go to the skill class or sym supreme. We that vote for guilly ask to restore her uniqueness as a kabam creation, she’s too iconic to pass up now, especially when the mystic class needs the help more. Guilly Ant man is in arguably (easily imo) the second best class and still has a use for synergies, and if that aint good enough for you, guilly has 0 uses at all since her abilities are done more effectively by many other champions. Guilly FTW!!!
    U do realize this is a chance-based game right...
    There's a chance to pull an OP character now or in the next five years... That's MCOC

Sure there are better champs out there but hypothetically what if a summoners best choice at the moment for a quest is to have guillotine on board cos he doesn't have a better counter...
    Ant man has synergies but it isn't his or rather the synergy that's actually useful is with Ghost.
    If a summoner doesn't have a ghost, what use is he?
    N also by your logic, a lotta champs do what antman does better doesn't that mean he needs the buff too...
    If u judge based on class, It wouldn't really be fair for the individual character...
    Supposing the classes were swapped would you rather have voted for antman?

I vote for antman cos he needs to be useful solo... I'm not good at playing ghost so I hardly bring her into quests so they both stuck on the bench for me
    So you’re telling me...... someone out there, with the damndest luck cant pull a better heal counter than guilly? Would love to see that my friend. Also i mention the class due to our current meta where science is above mystic right now in terms of uniqueness, power, and versatility. If science was at the bottom of the barrel, i would have voted ant man. If any tech champ were in the poll, I would’ve voted for them. Also it’s not like you will be stuck forever with 5* ant man being your best science champ, and with how good the science roster is, it wont be hard to change that. Also your perspective on ghost isn’t how most people view it. Your point is basically, vote for ant man for someone with the worst luck that is stuck with no better option than 5* ant man and no better heal counter than Guillotine. If you dont have ghost, then he’s just a dud, everyone has those. Guillotine is also a dud regardless of how you look at her.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,747 ★★★★★
    Gulliotine
    I have both as 5*s and they don't matter to me too much (got about 100 5*s).

I just like Guillotine's design and backstory. I mean funny, shrinking "thief" is nice, but a female wielding mythical sword of souls that tries to bring her to the dark side is badass!
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,747 ★★★★★
    Gulliotine
    Will3808 said:

So you're basically saying "because the synergies were not changed in most cases, they will not change in this one". Honestly if Kabam decides some other way for Ant-man, there is nothing holding them back from changing it. If it is a good change, why not tbh. It's in their ToS as well.

Vote whoever you like, but there is no way anyone can be sure the synergy won't change
  • Options
    FloschkaFloschka Posts: 41
    Gulliotine
    Do I need to say more? Have her at R5 for over a year now. Back in the days i used her a lot, now she gets outshadowed by so many other champs. Ant-Man has his utility with the synergy to ghost. What does Guilly bring to the table?

• Options
    Gulliotine
    Kerneas said:

Will3808 said:

So you're basically saying "because the synergies were not changed in most cases, they will not change in this one". Honestly if Kabam decides some other way for Ant-man, there is nothing holding them back from changing it. If it is a good change, why not tbh. It's in their ToS as well.

Vote whoever you like, but there is no way anyone can be sure the synergy won't change
    Nah kabam would lose too much money if they did that, and this isn’t a good time for them to do that. That synergy probably wont change, but hell, even without that synergy i would vote for guilly.