New Arena Structure Feedback

Comments

• AdeelSVAdeelSV Posts: 6
    edited May 20
    New Arena has lesser Units
    Please Fix this
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 81
    Prathap said:

Maybe keep the current structure., But double the units and lock arenas. So that only 1 arena can be done and we may have chances of getting better rank rewards... Even cutoffs can be a bit lower that way

This doesn't really make sense. Some people grind both for shard rewards so the rewards would have to basically double in the arena you choose. Second, cutoffs for ranked rewards will be higher, if anything, and champion cut off will remain the same. Not a single person that can grind for a champ is grinding for both. That's far too much effort and just isn't being done. What can be done currently is someone grinds for a champion or high ranked rewards in one arena and puts up just more than the ranked rewards cut off in the other inflating the pool which is good for everyone. So your suggestion would not reduce the cut offs, would likely lower the pool of players per arena resulting in even less people getting ranked rewards, would lead to less choice in the community since you're limited to one set of milestones (can't get both a featured milestone with say the 4* and the basic milestone with the 4*).
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

@Kabam Miike this has to be the biggest backlash since 12.0 update and yet there is no response for the past few days..

They did but depending on your stance it's most likely NOT the answer you wanted...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/264757/re-arena-milestones#latest
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

@Kabam Miike this has to be the biggest backlash since 12.0 update and yet there is no response for the past few days..

They did but depending on your stance it's most likely NOT the answer you wanted...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/264757/re-arena-milestones#latest
    Well, that was 5 days ago, this user is saying the past FEW days. Which would indicate 1-3 days tops.

But I understand what you mean. There was a response, and it stated there was nothing to discuss and the current arena would continue till there is something to tell us. I get they kept it for this round, because some 6* grinders were waiting for the second round to go for their target. And the same thing can be said for the next one since Ibom will be wanted as a 6* aswell. Eventhou 80%+ don`t like this change does not mean they should hurt the 20% that does.
    Just hope they find a middle ground soon so the unit grinders can get their units in in time. I for one am really glad I already had 16.5k units when this all started.
    I agree there needs to be a middle ground with how it's set up but it can't be done in one day soooo for now this is what it is and all we can do is hold out.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    After playing both rounds of arena extensively( 2.5 mill, 18mill, 22mill in the first round - 2.15 mill, 22 mill, 22mill in the second round), here are my observations.
    2 sets of arenas for using 6 stars is a stretch for most players. I consider myself a median range player. I have 52 6 star champs and 72 arena usable 5 stars. I struggled to put up the scores I mentioned, especially over the weekdays. I had to use the small boosts and some 1.5x boosts to put up the scores. It was a struggle and I don't think I will repeat them again. I think many people have suggested having an objective style rewards. Have points accumulate from all the arena and give the rewards for points from the objectives. The rank rewards can be decided from the points put up in the specific arena. So, if I want only the milestone rewards, I can focus on just 1 arena and hit every milestone in the objective. But, if I want rank rewards in arenas, I will have to hit them all and score the required score.

One thing I will say is this intense grind took me back to when I started grinding in arenas. I did not know about the beginner bracket and I used to grind very heavily for 3 days with a limited roster. This was a similar experience. Of course I did not have a family back then, so I can't do that now. :D
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited May 20
    abramg44 said:

One thing I hate is that i could get the first two or three milestones in every arena pretty fast. I would mainly do this to get the units for energy but now I won't get as much and have to grind for them. I quit grinding arena 2 years ago since it is just a whales game but I would at least get around 100 units every week just from doing that but now I get half of that. Just revert the arenas back to what they were because this sucks.

bruh u legit copy and pasted what I said lol
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

abramg44 said:

One thing I hate is that i could get the first two or three milestones in every arena pretty fast. I would mainly do this to get the units for energy but now I won't get as much and have to grind for them. I quit grinding arena 2 years ago since it is just a whales game but I would at least get around 100 units every week just from doing that but now I get half of that. Just revert the arenas back to what they were because this sucks.

brush u legit copy and pasted what I said lol
    Is imitation not the most sincere form of flattery?
    I wasn't mad Im just asking why he copied and pasted what I said. He didn't quote he just copied lol
This discussion has been closed.