**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R3 Rank up dilemma: Apocalypse or Colossus?

OEMVOEMV Posts: 6
Both are duped, I use them both regularly. No suicides. What would you do?

R3 Rank up dilemma: Apocalypse or Colossus? 28 votes

Apocalypse
78%
TerraRotellyLvernon15UnobtainiumClawsNewman0067KDSuperFlash10RockyshockydoctorbRockypantherxgforcefanKill_GreyEtjamaTheMethodEinfachSoStarkyTonePhillip14233CrcrcrcScarcity27tofuシMessy151 22 votes
Colossus
21%
hermGr8TonyStarkScrubhanDarkstalkerWhitestalkerBarri8 6 votes
None of the above, save your catalysts for...(?)
0%

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Apoc, no doubt
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Colossus
    He's arguably the best mutant in the game. 4 very relevant immunities, very tanky, hits like a truck, and can nerf the opponent's crit rate into oblivion. Those are just some of the things he can do. When he's awakened, matchups where his immunities can come into play he absolutely dominates. I love apocalypse don't get me wrong. He has great burst damage, easily upkept debuffs, aar, dot capabilities, 2 relevant immunities and one relatively niche immunity, and he's a great support character. I don't think you can go wrong either way, but just imagine how much horseman r3 Colossus could do.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
    Apocalypse
    Just took my apocalypse to R3 unawakened yesterday. His damage is insane. Rank him
  • WhitestalkerWhitestalker Posts: 27
    Colossus
    You might want to dupe colossus.
  • legrindlegrind Posts: 81
    Apocalypse
    Daddy apoc. 2 immunities, concussion, infinite dots, can make a bad mutant a literal god and dish out 10k burst dmg on specials alone.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Easy choice here, Apoc is a powerhouse