**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Incursions bug

Comments

• BigbyArunBigbyArun Posts: 4
    My tier is changed in incursions from. Tier 2 to one and i dont even have 8 6* champs and my rewards are also pending
    Pls kabam solve this problem
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I’m having the same issue
  • C0RV0C0RV0 Posts: 5
    I'm suffering from this bug too!
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited May 2021

At least let us get sector 8 rewards.
  • ImprovedNLImprovedNL Posts: 2
    edited May 2021
    Bugs with me too!

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    No update on this yet!? When the no power gain bug came, it was fixed immediately. Why not this?? Why is this bug not being fixed that immediately??
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Merged but didn’t bother replying? Mods have just given up?
  • Genm_03Genm_03 Posts: 7
    Kabam needs to fix this before the incursion cycle ended
    Genm_03 said:

It will probably be fixed in the next cycle. No changes will come in this cycle, i guess.
  • NilNullNoneNilNullNone Posts: 3
    Same problem here. I have four 6 stars but somehow assigned to tier 1, and now the milestone reward is pending.

• LeichterloweLeichterlowe Posts: 16

same problem please fix
  • Ddjn_2006Ddjn_2006 Posts: 27
    Same here.

Genm_03 said:

It will probably be fixed in the next cycle. No changes will come in this cycle, i guess.
    It should be fixed in the next cycle.
  • Bening_OneBening_One Posts: 28

I saw this post late so I'll be adding mine too then...

IGN: Bening One
    Date and time: 22 May 2021, Evening SEA time
    Type and amount of items or character(s) affected: Premature Incursion Tier Promotion (Tier 2 to Tier 1)
    Steps you took to get to the issue that occurred: Having 2 6-stars.

Thanks in advance.
  • RitzRitz Posts: 13
    Also @Kabam Loto if it helps at all, this occurred after I had gotten my first 6*, idk about anybody else though
  • BharhathBharhath Posts: 1
    I too face this issue, I got my first six star and now I am in tier1
  • D3v1LAsmit1D3v1LAsmit1 Posts: 20
    Literally everyone is facing this issue. Doesnt matter which tier you are supposed to belong..it always shows that you are in Tier 1
  • MajestyMajesty Posts: 6

I don’t have even a single 6 star but facing the same problem:(
    Yup. Should be fixed in the next cycle.
    @TheBoogyMan i hope it’s fixed sooner lol, i had to do more zones to get the extra 6k points and I couldn’t even claim it. Bare minimum hoping for compensation
  • Even though i have completed my incursion milestone im still not able to collect the rewards as its showing as pending.Please resolve this issue asap
    edited May 2021
    No updates on this yet? Strange.

At least the milestone artifacts should be given as a compensation to everyone.
  • Gazthehillbilly012Gazthehillbilly012 Posts: 126

Even though i have completed my incursion milestone im still not able to collect the rewards as its showing as pending.Please resolve this issue asap

Me too, over 24 hours and waiting now
    @TheBoogyMan they should probably give more than that, I had to run more zones to get all milestones and couldn’t even claim them, put in the extra hard work for nothin
  • LeichterloweLeichterlowe Posts: 16
    are they really just going to ignore this thread and hope it goes back after this cycle
  • BlitznxgenBlitznxgen Posts: 1
    I’m facing the same issue as everyone else here

• _G4SL1GHT__G4SL1GHT_ Posts: 3
    Same issue I have 10 5* and 1 6*
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    First, let me apologize to the poor soul that got matched up with me in sector 8.

Was not able to earn sector 8 zone rewards. Means most to all of us that weren't originally tier 1 are missing out on our regular zone rewards. This is an assumption of course, all I know is that I couldn't.

• 007Sanju007Sanju Posts: 11

I'm waiting from 3 days ago still it shows pending today is last day of this rewards