**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I love this game but...

Man, you gotta be kidding me, I love this game, but sometimes it is so demoralizing, I completed act 6, 7.1, 7.2, explored V6 and v7 and got skill fragments in each one of the 25% t5cc. And for some mysterious reason I don't have any 6s skill champion worthy to R3. Am I the only one that lucky?

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Got super lucky recently, but have more than half a t5cc of the tech class and have no tech six stars. It's just rng man.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Already Thronebreaker?
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    Do you run suicides? if yes, then Elsa would defo be a great candidate (in defence or for questing)
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Akkarin23 said:

Akkarin23 said:

Man, you gotta be kidding me, I love this game, but sometimes it is so demoralizing, I completed act 6, 7.1, 7.2, explored V6 and v7 and got skill fragments in each one of the 25% t5cc. And for some mysterious reason I don't have any 6s skill champion worthy to R3. Am I the only one that lucky?

Sounds like you don't have a ton of 6*'s and probably blew through content. Why would think you're supposed to get materials only for the champs you want everytime?
    I don't have a ton of 6s, just 34… I could have formed any other t5cc if I wasn't lucky enough to get 5 skill t5cc in a row. Could become tb R3 kingping but as a f2p I have to manage my resources to be able to clear the content, I have other good options to rank up from different classes, the point is I can't because Im only getting skill from the t5cc!

King pin and masacre, wait for karnak buff
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    That sounds like normal to me lol
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Welcome to the club.

4.5x tech t5cc here

I would MUCH rather have 4.5 skill.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Akkarin23 said:

Welcome to the skill club 😐😐😐😐 I too got skill
    edited May 2021

Akkarin23 said:

Sounds like you don't have a ton of 6*'s and probably blew through content. Why would think you're supposed to get materials only for the champs you want everytime?
    your first statement is totally BS (I mean respectfully). I don't think one can't " RUSH THROUGH ACT 6, 7.1, 7.2 & V6-V7" Without being skilled atleast moderately, and have good mix of 5 stars or some 6 stars. Or just being a whale.
    But I agree with your 1 statement. Or maybe he have 6 stars but got very few in skill class like me who had only 3 mutants and got t5cc for it already meanwhile had many good champs in other class.
    edited May 2021
    Akkarin23 said:

Akkarin23 said:

I don't have a ton of 6s, just 34… I could have formed any other t5cc if I wasn't lucky enough to get 5 skill t5cc in a row. Could become tb R3 kingping but as a f2p I have to manage my resources to be able to clear the content, I have other good options to rank up from different classes, the point is I can't because Im only getting skill from the t5cc!

Actually all your top 3 skill ones are very solid for skill t5cc. I can understand your feeling for getting skill t5cc which Rng based but if you complain that skill class don't have worthy champ then you're wrong. Tho it's your decision after all and your prefences but from the general point of view you you got really solid options in skill

Akkarin23 said:

Akkarin23 said:

Again, there's nothing that says you have to have a champ to rank when you form a T5cc. Do more content, get more shards, open more crystals. Forming a T5cc for a class you don't have a champ for doesn't need to be discouraging, just look at it as you have a option for a future champ.
    Well said
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Akkarin23 said:

Akkarin23 said:

Elsa and Massacre are solid skill champs. Definitely worthy of R3
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    Pick one between kingpin Elsa and massacre. Since none are duped they are all about equal is usability. Just remember that eventually you will get more t5cc and champs.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Elsa, KP, Masacre...
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I talked to one individual with hilarious bad luck. Formed two t5cc and he didn't have a champ to r3 in either class.

No, not "a good champ", but "a champ of that class". That person was unfortunate, you're just picky.
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    Bruv I’ve got this mad darkhawk r3 (for throne breaker) ps also have kingpin r3 no regrets
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    i have opposite and that is frustrating. 2 weeks ago i got all t5cc except mystic. i even got mutant 3 catalysts, skill 2 and cosmic 2. almost to collect 4th mutant, but was no mystic. only thanks to carina challanges i was able to select mystic from it and finally form it. and from mystic class i had to champs that go straight to r3 doom and clair. that game rng drives me crazy :)
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You know it's good old kabam rng. Only a few lucky people can survive it. Others should just treat it as normal.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Kingpin is straight there and he is awesome but sure his awakening helps a lot