Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

COSMIC CLASS POLL!

Comments

• Options
    DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Hyperion
    From your list hype is the best, but id go cull over all them
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Hyperion

From your list hype is the best, but id go cull over all them

Cull is definitely not better than others
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Corvus

Close between him and hyperion

No. Close for Cgr and hype
    No. Close for Corvus and hype
  • Options
    S_A_B_A_R_M_AS_A_B_A_R_M_A Posts: 26
    edited May 2021
    Medusa
    Medusa and Emma Frost are the most underrated champs in this game
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Hyperion

How. Corvus is behind by quite a bit
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Cosmic ghost rider
    If hyp had a 6 star, I would choose him 100 percent.
  • Options
    Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    Its all situational, no clear cut best. CMM can can probably tank more damage that any of them, CGR can out deal any of them in damage, Hyperion power gain make him able to do things without making contact, etc.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    Hyperion

Medusa and Emma Frost are the most underrated champs in this game

Difference between “the best” and personal preference. I love my air walker but i wont say hes better than hyperion. But yeah medusa is pretty sweet, outshined by mags unfortunately
  • Options
    The_Iron_DudeThe_Iron_Dude Posts: 24
    edited May 2021
    Cosmic ghost rider
    cgr is my favorite because of his stacked utility and damage, plus his animations are so satisfying
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,343 ★★★★★
    Cosmic ghost rider
    The poll results are going crazy bruhhh! 😈hype better than cgr!?😵
  • Options
    The_Iron_DudeThe_Iron_Dude Posts: 24
    Cosmic ghost rider
    I mean, ill be honest, what's so good about hype besides power gain and rng furies(not offending anyone just asking why)
  • Options
    Hyperion

I mean, ill be honest, what's so good about hype besides power gain and rng furies(not offending anyone just asking why)

Theres kore to it than just “rng furies” (that he doesn’t need might i add). He has a nice regen, poison immunity, and his cosmic potential makes him more tanky and increases his damage. But his furies do cause for a lot of his damage output, the vast majority of it atleast. And the rng aspect doesn’t really matter considering the amount of hits his heavy has. The main thing is the consistency of throwing special attacks that hit hard, in no specific sequence. Has CGR beat when it comes to sustainability and reliability, though CGR most certainly has the damage (absolutely absurd damage). It is close between the 2 but i guess it does all come down to personal preference, and it feels much more smooth for me to play hyperion i must say.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    zeezee57 said:

Said it in the last poll like this, corvus will get the least votes and the most use.

There was actually a recent thread where people with rank 3’s said they only used him on flare/power shield in 7.2 due to the healthpools
  • Options
    Hyperion
    GagoH said:

zeezee57 said:

Said it in the last poll like this, corvus will get the least votes and the most use.

There was actually a recent thread where people with rank 3’s said they only used him on flare/power shield in 7.2 due to the healthpools
    They’re lying. Corvus is a beast, and as a 6* r3 definitely gonna be using him a lot.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Corvus
    Till now, my favourite is Corvus.

I don't have much experience with Hyperion playstyle.
    I would love to know why people love Hyperion so much. Have him at r4, he needs awakening.
    No luck at duping him or even a cosmic awakening gem. I don't think undupe Hyperion is good as Corvus,but definitely better than most of the cosmic class.
  • Options
    Hyperion
    Ksp_2099 said:

Till now, my favourite is Corvus.

I don't have much experience with Hyperion playstyle.
    I would love to know why people love Hyperion so much. Have him at r4, he needs awakening.
    No luck at duping him or even a cosmic awakening gem. I don't think undupe Hyperion is good as Corvus,but definitely better than most of the cosmic class.

Does not need it, and both unawakened, hyperion is easily better. High benefit from dupe and makes playstyle much easier.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Cosmic ghost rider
    Do ppl still use medusa
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Hyperion, Corvus and CGR are no brainers.

Venom is top 4-5 for me.

Silver Surfer gets my mention before Aarkus.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,052 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Next time? Oh please, stop with such polls already. Does someone have to repeatedly go around saying 'each one has need and use in a particular aspect of the game'?

I'm tired of these polls. You literally forgot Venom, Silver Surfer and Angela, and have Aarkus in the poll. Like Bruh, seriously?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hyperion

cgr is my favorite because of his stacked utility and damage, plus his animations are so satisfying
    "Stacked utility" as in what exactly?
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,052 ★★★★
    Topgun said:

Next time? Oh please, stop with such polls already. Does someone have to repeatedly go around saying 'each one has need and use in a particular aspect of the game'?

I'm tired of these polls. You literally forgot Venom, Silver Surfer and Angela, and have Aarkus in the poll. Like Bruh, seriously?

If you want to be a hater that's fine but don't bring it here. If you read my post it says that if you "dont see your favorite comment it down below." Its a game and its supposed to be fun bro
    This is not hate, this is simply being tired.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

"Stacked utility" as in what exactly?
    I don’t think CGR has stacked utility, but he is good.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,780 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    While I don't run him nearly as much now as I used to do, I still have to say Hyperion. He is so incredibly versatile. He works both with and without suicides, he has three very useful special attacks that you can use depending on the circumstances you're facing, amazing power gain without any fuss, can still do a ton of damage without throwing any specials just by building up his furies, and has poison immunity on top.

On top of all of that, he doesn't need any synergies whatsoever. One of the things that annoy me the most about Corvus is that he absolutely needs Proxima to reach his full potential, and I don't have her. Add to that how Corvus constantly runs out of glaive charges when you run against bigger health pools and I've found him a lot less useful lately.

I love CGR, but he really suffers if you can run his rotation properly. If you either can't land five hits in a row or something triggers a judgement before you're ready, things can go very wrong very quickly. Not necessarily KO-wrong, but you can't reach your max potential for quite a while as you reset everything and start again. I find that a little annoying (and the "can't dex without triggering the Precision judgement" BS is also, well, BS).

I don't have Captain Marvel, so I can't compare her to Hyperion. And while I think Aarkus is probably a little underrated, he's absolutely not the best Cosmic champion in the game.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Corvus

How. Corvus is behind by quite a bit
    How. Corvus can go immortal and fastest for lower healthpools.