Options

Who is the best among these two?

Praneeth_SP616Praneeth_SP616 Posts: 53
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Dr.Doom vs Magneto(Red). Who would you choose if they both appeared in your nexus? (Edit) If you don't have anyone of them.

Who is the best among these two? 141 votes

Dr.Doom
68%
Raganatorabn86FrostyTristanDrake2078Terramani274Mets17Alex13369subash_vikramLvernon15RahultripathiKiptonadeLucky7LucianoAdvLogan00MysterioFluffyPigMonsterzeezee57Marvel2289 97 votes
Magneto(Red)
31%
heruheru511UnDEADGamerDogfoodLidGaurav_ChampKerneasmanveertherealMoosetiptronicJuggerNotShinobiGuyDenzel116X_Factor_AgentKill_GreyAkkarin23MiStaLovaHera1d_of_Ga1actusDonDudu2809Username19273Aaronc94MaratoxTripleU 44 votes

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Magneto(Red)
    Can Doom do a 500k SP3? I don’t think so
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Magneto(Red)

Hoitado said:

Can Doom do a 500k SP3? I don’t think so

What is Magneto without Metal Opponents

Still Better 😂 30+ Prowess and an SP3 and they are pretty much done
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Magneto(Red)
    Easily
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Magneto(Red)
    I have both already

I'd just awaken Magneto. Dr. Doom is already awakened
  • Options
    Venom_3021Venom_3021 Posts: 14
    Dr.Doom
    This is kinda hard i ahve a 4* doom i use even for 6* fights but i have a 6* rank 2 red mags so idk 😂
    but imma go with doom
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 578 ★★★
    Magneto(Red)
    Dr Doom for sure
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Magneto(Red)
    I misclicked
    Fist cuffs makes mags a meme
    Doom>>>
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Dr.Doom
    Doom is the superior champ but I would do anything to get a magneto.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Among needs correcting to between.

They are both great in certain circumstances. Which situation are you referring to?
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,755 ★★★★★
    Magneto(Red)
    Doom's SP2 crashes my game, so for me he will always be forbidden fruit. AlsoI love my Sorcerer Supreme, so I would rather have Magentoto play with
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Magneto(Red)
    These champions are great for different scenarios. If they can be power controlled, doom is amazing. If they are metal, magnetos the guy. Not a good comparison but I personally prefer magneto. More fun for me to play. That’s really all it comes down to
  • Options
    abn86abn86 Posts: 107
    Dr.Doom
    Magneto is fun, but boring. The fun comes from the shrapnel bleeds, for me. Parry/heavy is a super chill playstyle, and I enjoy that, but man that ramp up...

I got MD at 4 and I enjoy firing off specials. And you can still watch health melt and don't have to wait to SP3.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Magneto(Red)
    I have 6* Doom Awakened and really want to get my 5* Mags duped, but I guess a 6* could be cool if you're talking about 6*s
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Magneto(Red)
    Ok so I chose Red Mags if it got my 5* Duped but tbh if it was 6* I'd take Doom cause I get more Sigs and I don't want to spend a bunch of resources ranking up Mags again
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,338 ★★★★★
    Dr.Doom
    You can answer either option here and you won't be wrong. They're both great, it's down to personal preference/play style.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Magneto(Red)
    Magneto is the better character but doom is better overall like he got high prestige I voted magneto because I knew doom would win but they are pretty good I think it’s a tie
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Magneto(Red)
    Not a good comparison but answer is Mags imo. I have Doom as a R2 6* and mags as r5. With over 60% of the champs in this game # metal and close to bleed immune mags is a future investment in the game with every #metal champ that’s released. Love my Doom ,..but mags is easily more valuable and useful and to me that = better.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Dr.Doom
    I love them both. Voted Doom because of his prestige. That’s it.
  • Options
    Praneeth_SP616Praneeth_SP616 Posts: 53
    Dr.Doom

They are both great in certain circumstances. Which situation are you referring to?

Not any specific circumstances just asking who is the overall best according to you in the game?
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★

Not any specific circumstances just asking who is the overall best according to you in the game?
    I don’t really do the whole tier list ranking thing. If it’s a specific situation I could give an opinion.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Have both of them so don't know
  • Options
    KhushhalKhushhal Posts: 51
    edited May 2021
    Dr.Doom
    Have both of them as duped and r5 5star champs!!
    Also have them both as 6 stars!!!
    Doom at rank 2 and Red Mag waiting for his turn...
    Red Mags better if u run suicides
    Doom better if u dont run suicides...

Just for d record i gave up using suicides a week ago..n i hv been just using doom ever since!!!
  • Options
    LatveriaLatveria Posts: 17
    Dr.Doom
    Dr. Doom always..