Rogue for God Tier

Who else thinks, that Rogue is criminally underrated? I was struggling with 6.1.5 Crossbones for quite some time now, but then I pulled a 6* Rogue and she makes the fight so easy! Sure her utility is a bit niesche... But If there are a lot of buffs to copy, she becomes just so good!

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 5,381 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Short duration makes her too impractical to maintain buffs in a good amount of scenarios, like in alliance war you’re never gonna use it, she can do some crazy stuff but she’s far too niche to be considered a great champ

I'd say doubling her "touch" duration would do alot for the character
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Terra said:

Lvernon15 said:

Short duration makes her too impractical to maintain buffs in a good amount of scenarios, like in alliance war you’re never gonna use it, she can do some crazy stuff but she’s far too niche to be considered a great champ

I'd say doubling her "touch" duration would do alot for the character
    Or something like pause the duration during specials attacks or using heavies.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    edited May 31
    Lvernon15 said:

Tell that to swedeah. High skill required, high payout
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 3,752 ★★★★★
    I have a maxed out 5/65. Very good champ. Sustainable with sp1, great power control with sp2, works great with a mutant power boost, has good synergies.