Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

How do i defeat abyss of legends Wolverine.

All the other champs are easy, but wolverine keeps his regen which really gets on my nerves and i cant be bothered to fight him at a standstill for like 1 hour. How do i combat this.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Abyss wolverine? Well I guess Void, torch, mister fantastic.
  • Lord_Proven_DrasticLord_Proven_Drastic Posts: 85
    i have a 4* torch and mr fanatastic! Thnx
    well how do u use rthem on him though
  • Zan0Zan0 Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★
    Are you talking about rol and not abyss?
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 616 ★★★

i have a 4* torch and mr fanatastic! Thnx

If u actually do aol with them....

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    Abyss Wolverine? Hmm...
    Thanks, love the way you put it ccrider. I will make that man kill himself
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 383 ★★
    if you have cap iw and a tech champ on your team, spam parries. There is a great yt video i saw comparing different options against wolverine (don't remember who made it but search it up).
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    JuggerNot said:

if you have cap iw and a tech champ on your team, spam parries. There is a great yt video i saw comparing different options against wolverine (don't remember who made it but search it up).

Beroman did it I believe. Torch, CAIW, Void, MR.F Guilly and SHulk iirc.
    Thanks a lot. That’s great as I have 5* cap iw so I can use that with a tech champ! Thanks. Also other suggestions I’ll try
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Just use magneto. 3* 4* 2* doesnt matter