**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

KT1s 1st tier list: Good, bad, unnecessary?

2»

Comments

• I don't care about those tier lists at all, everyone should find out for himself which champs are great
    could care less about a tier list. Play the champs and make your own conclusions, why does someone else's opinion have to matter?
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I don't agree with a lot here. Many champs are over/underrated
    Not enough sections. Sure magneto white is useful, but for general questing I would rather bring sunspot. Certain groupings don’t make sense. Like as anothe mr example, Medusa in the same tier as OG Thor? And Ronan?
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Decent tier list but I don't agree with everything
    I guess it’s a good list.. but as KT1 express, this is his personal opinion on who he find useful and most used by him and other skilled summoners in clearing content or quest.. it may or may not be who each summoner wants as it is his champion tier list.
    I have some or let’s say most of the top tier champions in the list and it doesn’t change my perception of how good or poorly thought out the champions are, same as you all I play the game myself and I can be a judge who are more effective in certain fight conditions and damage potential of each champion in game. So I use these tier list like a rough guide and whether or not I agree with it all is something each one of players will decide on his/her own.. I like to rank who I like (but I do check what other elite players are suggesting as well) final decision goes to me since it’s my account.. good luck to all summoners and wondering who will have first rank4 6*.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

Stryfes placement is an actual joke.

Guardian should be moved up and Thor down.

Not bad overall.

Not really. I consider Stryfe and CGR to be very similar. They both don't really have a place. Is Stryfe the best option for Everest content? No. But he's viable. Same with CGR. They can do things, just people use other champions with more utility or who don't require a lot of work to ramp up. Sure stryfe is great but KT's list is based on usability and in general, stryfe isn't widely used or the best option for a lot of scenarios.

Not enough sections. Sure magneto white is useful, but for general questing I would rather bring sunspot. Certain groupings don’t make sense. Like as anothe mr example, Medusa in the same tier as OG Thor? And Ronan?

Makes sense to me. Thor does good damage, especially for certain Act 7 paths. Ronan does good damage and useful in the right scenario. Same with medusa and robots. They have similar utility; selective utility. Medusa can be more widely used but especially due to the fact that she's so rare as a six star she's in that same tier.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Very good tier list, will help advancing players pick the right champs to rank up
    Every tier list is subjective. However i agree with his for the most part.
    zeezee57 said:

DawsMan said:

damn he's better than HB, sentinel

Because he bases it on fact as much as possible. Guardian is great, but he is not meta. He's useful. If I need shock, non crit damage, ramp up special two, I grab guardian. On my everyday questing team? No.
    I'm curious why you hold that odd position on Guardian when you could play the same game for HB or Sentinel? He's a much better fit for "everyday questing team" than HB for sure and just as good at least as Sentinel, better imo. For suicide users he gets willpower healing from the bleed debuff, boosts the entire teams BP a nice amount, is tanky from his own high BP and armor buff, which is also its own utility for Havok matches. Just found it odd to single out specifics of Guardian and say he's not meta in defense of HB and Sentinel being meta.
    I was arguing that his place on the list was fine. Someone wanted him to be meta or wtvr and I was like well I don't think he is. And personally, I like HB on my team better. Faster ramp-up, utility that doesn't sacrifice your source of damage. Guardians block prof boost is nice, but I rarely notice it. I'm mostly using champs like Doom, Prof X, and Ghost so I either don't get hit on the block or they already have really high block proficiency.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    WTF why is (think of your favorite champ) not god tier? I'll quit the game right now!!!!!
    groot is not first.

but if we are being honest if you like the champ take him/her up

groot is not first.

but if we are being honest if you like the champ take him/her up

I really liked Ghost so I took her up.
  • KGold29KGold29 Posts: 43
    Very good tier list, will help advancing players pick the right champs to rank up
    I really liked it. I’ve been waiting for him to release his own tier list. The simplicity of the categories I think are very good and well thought. The meta category for instance is very apt named and I expect champs to get in and out of that list as the meta of the game changes.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    I don't care about those tier lists at all, everyone should find out for himself which champs are great
    Seems a bit overdone. To be honest, I go by my own experience with Champs. There's no substitute for experience.