**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why Relics Aren’t as Bad as You Might Think!!

124»

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Anyone seen my root buff?

Bad ideas come and go. Maybe this one will, too.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

Relics will ruin this game and I will finally be done. I’m a big spender too but at that point I’m done being milked...

I still can't wrap my head around comments like this. You have nothing but a blip of a reference in a sec diary for information and acting like it the end of the world.
    Just wait and see. That will completely change the game. If you love this game and it doesn’t make you nervous.....it should.
    Everything makes me a little nervous, but I'm comforted a bit by the fact that the wait and see people have a historically poor batting average.
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★

Relics will ruin this game and I will finally be done. I’m a big spender too but at that point I’m done being milked...

I still can't wrap my head around comments like this. You have nothing but a blip of a reference in a sec diary for information and acting like it the end of the world.
    Just wait and see. That will completely change the game. If you love this game and it doesn’t make you nervous.....it should.
    It doesn't make me a bit nervous.
    No surprise there. I've never seen a single decision made by kabam that you didn't defend.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Any update on these relics @Kabam? Doesn’t help to keep us in the dark
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    Relics don't excite me or make me nervous.
    Probably bcuz they don't exist yet.