**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer of Pain Rewards!

Comments

• Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
    edited June 2021

Unio77 said:

So can anyone do these quests or are they locked behind Thronebreaker?

Anyone can do it
    No only cavalier and thronebreaker players can
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

So can anyone do these quests or are they locked behind Thronebreaker?

Anyone can do it
    Cavalier and above.
  • Options
    Is it necessary to be in an alliance to get the rewards?
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I did finished first fight but not get rewards
    Anyone know what’s wrong
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

Anyone know what’s wrong

U don’t get rewards it like AQ peak milestone getting it in the end
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Oh only cav and above.
  • Options
    Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207

It looks so painful

It matches the name!
    Please, atleast let every fight have a counter , like rogue had quake/shehulk etc.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Anyone know what’s wrong

So have to wait till last week to claim all rewards
    That’s sick
    At that time it’s really difficult to choose from so many t5cc selectors and inventory gonna overflow by that
  • Options

Gamer said:

Anyone know what’s wrong

That’s sick
    At that time it’s really difficult to choose from so many t5cc selectors and inventory gonna overflow by that
    U don’t get to hav all milestone only the one you cler to though
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Anyone know what’s wrong

That’s sick
    I don't think you get all those rewards. Just the rewards for the milestone you end on when the event is over.
  • Options

Gamer said:

Anyone know what’s wrong

That’s sick
    I don't think you get all those rewards. Just the rewards for the milestone you end on when the event is over.
    Jep that’s how it works
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Anyone know what’s wrong

That’s sick
    Ok that makes so much more sense. I was incredibly confused when I thought we would get all of it.
  • Options

Gamer said:

Anyone know what’s wrong

That’s sick
    I’ll end on the last milestone
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Auce said:

So you need to wait until the whole event is over to claim any rewards?

Yep.
  • Options

Gamer said:

Anyone know what’s wrong

That’s sick
    It depends what those change thing it let said if it to kil them with a 5 star champions u don’t own ect
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Anyone know what’s wrong

That’s sick
    It depends what those change thing it let said if it to kil them with a 5 star champions u don’t own ect
    They never launch an event limited to certain champs only. Some champs can do certain fights easily but there are always alternatives available.
    Summer of pain being limited to use of 1 champ and also a time limited event will never put such restrictions on usage of particular champs in particular rarity
    Still we have to see what’s coming up
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Anyone know what’s wrong

That’s sick
    They never launch an event limited to certain champs only. Some champs can do certain fights easily but there are always alternatives available.
    Summer of pain being limited to use of 1 champ and also a time limited event will never put such restrictions on usage of particular champs in particular rarity
    Tell that to variant 4 caustic temper path. A path designed for 1 champ in a specific rarity with limited acquisition. Alternatives included gamora/vision + unit man.

I doubt they would make champion restrictions but I wouldn't be surprised if they did, probably going to be rarity/class/ability restriction i.e( rogue without using slow) etc
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

It looks so painful

It matches the name!
    Any chance for the signatures stones to be converted in to +2 or +5?

Otherwise they're all going in to "useless" dup's. Already have 30+ of them in the stash and don't know what to do with them
    Yes please. Nearly maxed on +1 and want to save them for champs that desperately need high sig.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    All the rewards on one day? Boy, that will be a big day.

I'm just hoping against hope that we won't have to pop those selectors immediately.
  • Options

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Anyone know what’s wrong

That’s sick
    Tell that to variant 4 caustic temper path. A path designed for 1 champ in a specific rarity with limited acquisition. Alternatives included gamora/vision + unit man.

I doubt they would make champion restrictions but I wouldn't be surprised if they did, probably going to be rarity/class/ability restriction i.e( rogue without using slow) etc
    That’s not a time limited event and kabam were already criticised in making gates in act 6 and they said in dev diary that they are going away from making such restrictions that’s why they didn’t put such restrictions in act6.4 and act7
    Variant 4 was launched 2 year back and we moved on from that way long.
    If you see the gauntlet design then you can guess that they won’t do any such mistakes again which punishes the players for not having a single particular champ. The game is RNG based and they knew that one cannot have everything and that too level up maxed.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I'm just hoping against hope that we won't have to pop those selectors immediately.

Remember you only get one of the milestones, not all that you’ve reached
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

Oh right. Turned my brain off for a sec. Still going to be a big day though, just not a crazy one haha
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    The point system is a bit confusing to me. Completing each of the first 4 weeks would get me 4 points. After that, each week's completion gives me 1 point... but then there will be a a separate challenge to accumulate more points (after week 4)?
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    TheExit27 said:

The point system is a bit confusing to me. Completing each of the first 4 weeks would get me 4 points. After that, each week's completion gives me 1 point... but then there will be a a separate challenge to accumulate more points (after week 4)?

They never specified how many points you will receive for what. Later fights (which I assume will increase in difficulty) could give more points for the fight itself, and they did at least confirm that some of the specific challenges will also give points. We'll have to wait and see. My prediction is that each group of 3 fights (1-3, 4-6, 7-9) will at least be of a similar difficulty, and then the final fight will be measurably harder.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Oh right. Turned my brain off for a sec. Still going to be a big day though, just not a crazy one haha
    Don't worry I did the exact same thing!
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Only the top thing you qualified for. I was gonna retire from the game possibly after the 4th but ill probably stick around until this event ends.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Only the top thing you qualified for. I was gonna retire from the game possibly after the 4th but ill probably stick around until this event ends.
    You can't retire. Who will showcase the awesome Ronin gameplay?!