**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's the most fun champ?

2»

Comments

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Claire, Tigra, or Ibom.

Man-Thing is fun too, but all that flopping can get tiresome.
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 251 ★★★
    Black Widow (Deadly Origin)! I love her buttery smooth animations and awesome damage. She’s taught me to be a better player, and she’s good for a surprising number of endgame bosses!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    I’m love playing Shang Chi he fun to me unfortunately not much use but like the way u play him
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

iHulk... ...SMASH!

Note: When your attacks SMASH, you go passively unstoppable and gain an increase in attack.
    Sadly, IHulk can't do it. Better luck next time big boi :lol:
    Don't come at iHulk. He had Marvel's lawyers secure the patent on smashing decades before MCOC was a thing. Now he collects 3 pennies everytime "SMASH" appears on your screen. 😂
  • PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
    Kabl said:

I love playing with my Man-Thing all day, everyday.

• PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    CGR 😍
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Sentry
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I've been having a lot of fun with Silver Centurion and BWDO has always been silky smooth fighting. Most satisfying Sp2.
  • JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    Hulkbuster....unblockable specials are just too fun.....

Hon. mentions........Mole Man, Prof X, Gwen, CGR
  • mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    Emma, apoc, HM
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    I love my MISTER FRIGGIN FANTASTIC. B)
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    Mojo and Tigra would be my top picks, with MODOK and Kingpin close after. They all feel quirky and outside of the norm, which I like. I've been playing for years so the standard five-hit combo can feel a little stale at times.
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider, Warlock, Black Widow Deadly Origins, Gambit (Domino & Jubilee are fun too), Purgatory and... sorry, I don't have a fun favorite Science character.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    She hulk
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Proxima
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    aegon with 999 combo
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Kabl said:

I love playing with my Man-Thing all day, everyday.

"You are talking about MCOC right?"
    *Menacing stare*