**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is the lag or crash out of my phone or kabam?

AddictorAddictor Posts: 376 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey folks
I’ve been playing this game for almost 10–12 hours everyday. And I’ve always suffering from lags or crash every day. The worse situation is sometimes I have to restart the game due to its lag in arena or quests.
Here are some situations I’ve had:
1 the profile of champs is not shown in the arena
2 the game lags every half an hour when I’m grinding arenas
3 the animation is always lagging when fighting opponents in quests
4 it suddenly crashes out and I have to restart the game
I don’t know if it’s my phone issue, do I have to change a new phone? ( don’t have any problems in other games or apps) or it’s Kabam’s server issue that many players have had. Let me know where the problem is.

Is the lag or crash out of my phone or kabam? 24 votes

Yeah lag and crash for me
37%
Ace_03LilMaddogHTCaramesRogers 2~1ScarXodishika123AmnetiesmelmenartBustergdude 9 votes
Yeah But not very often
50%
ReferenceGustavo20psp742Aomine_Daiki10RenaxqqCharlie21540HoitadoScrubhanNeverWasBornLORDSPOOKY66Darksniper240groundedmaster20005 12 votes
No I never had this issue
12%
raviXsharmaNegative_100Salve_maker05 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Yeah But not very often
    I have an iphone 11 and really only notice lag after about 45 min while grinding arena. I typically just do a quick restart and I am good to go. However, unless I restart right before going into AW/AQ the game kicks me and I come back to a half hp champ. This hasn't happened in a while just because I have gotten used to restarting before even looking at starting a fight in AW/AQ.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Yeah But not very often
    Lags are appearing when I'm playing more than 30-40 minutes. Then I'm restarting game and everything works again without lags for approximately 40 min.

P.S. only menus are lagging but gameplay itself is smooth.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Yeah But not very often
    The most annoying issues since the last update are sudden freeze screen during the fight (~2-3 seconds) and sudden game crash during arena grinding, then treat me as defeat even though the fight have not started at all.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    On my newer device, no problems. On my three-year-old device, some lagging and crashing. Everything else being the same, I blame my old device not keeping up with the specs required for the game.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    No I never had this issue
    But 10-12 hours a day!!!!!😮😮😮
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 376 ★★★

But 10-12 hours a day!!!!!😮😮😮

Yeah mostly arena. Hardcore grinder
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Name checks out.

Anyways, it's both. Sometimes the device is too outdated, and sometimes the game is just badly optimized for a device. And yeah, the game can just not work well on a specific model, regardless of specs.

In my case, I have to restart about every 15 fights, and certain specials lag (or even crash) my device. Psycho-Man's sp1, for instance. Honestly, my device just really doesn't like most rock-heavy effects.