What Should We Get When Pulling a Max Signature 6-Star?

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★

I think what would be good in a max sig crystal for 6 Stars would honestly just be more 6-Star Shards, maybe 1k to about 2.5k?

I'm not trying to insult you or anything so don't take this the wrong way but this is why Kabam can't take most of our suggestions seriously.
    You get 55 3* shards for a max sig 2*
    You get 55 4* shards for a max sig 3*
    You get 275 5* shards for a max sig 4*
    You get 275 6* shards for a max sig 5*

How do you go from 275 all the way to 2.5k shards? If we're following the pattern of 2/3*'s to 4/5*s its a x5 increase. which is 1375 6* shards. Personally, I think that's still too high for a dupe without the max sig crystal. 750 would probably be more balanced. I support a max sig crystal for sure but shouldn't contain anything different than what others have. I've only ever pulled a 5* gem once and I did pull a 5* Immortal Iron Fist once. So if they change max sig 6* dupes it should have
    Current Gold amount.
    24 T5 iso
    750 6* shards
    Max Sig crystal.
    This is great! You've changed my mind, that's for sure! 750 Shards seem fair
    "You've changed my mind" is a phrase not often seen on the Forum. I had to read it twice to make sure it was real lol.
    Especially with one of my comments.
  • 313rd313rd Member Posts: 160
    For right now can we just get a simple single basic 6* crystal. They can even keep the gold and iso.

Really dreading the thought of couple of a M. Fantastic pulls when I spin these new featured 6* crystals. I maxed him on the last featured crystal. I know people still want him but two crystals in a row (I think three of the last four) is ridiculous when it 90 days in between them.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    313rd said:

For right now can we just get a simple single basic 6* crystal. They can even keep the gold and iso.

Really dreading the thought of couple of a M. Fantastic pulls when I spin these new featured 6* crystals. I maxed him on the last featured crystal. I know people still want him but two crystals in a row (I think three of the last four) is ridiculous when it 90 days in between them.

You're asking for a full 6* in return for a max sig 6* dupe?
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Member Posts: 432 ★★
    A reminder to go outside and touch some grass /j
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,301 Guardian

313rd said:

You're asking for a full 6* in return for a max sig 6* dupe?
    At first I thought that had to be a typo, but I believe what he was trying to say is if he opens a Featured 6* crystal and pulls a max sig 6* champ he should get a Basic 6* crystal as a consolation prize.

That's never, ever, ever going to happen, but I can sort of see a fragment of logic in there.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 891 ★★★
    Not sure what you get, but you probably need laid
  • PivitesPivites Member Posts: 3
    I just got my 6 star abilities chrysatal. Wow spend 10,000 6* shared to only get 1,100 back. Wth is up with that??

An awakening gem or a 6* nexus chrystal is what you should get garenteed.. what a robbery of resources... Solo_Dog
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    Pivites said:

I just got my 6 star abilities chrysatal. Wow spend 10,000 6* shared to only get 1,100 back. Wth is up with that??

An awakening gem or a 6* nexus chrystal is what you should get garenteed.. what a robbery of resources... Solo_Dog

Better than nothing.

I got a 6* Immortal IF from 1 crystal. lol