**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you happy with your roster ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
What are your thoughts about your roster till now? Have you been lucky to pull whom you wanted or smoked away by RNG ?

Are you happy with your roster ? 210 votes

Yes
74%
winterthurROHINDrZolaLeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67Timone147Lightburn22abn86KaruseusDrenlinzuffycytwbcKDoggg2017TristanfmussapSundance_2099DonJenkoPacinoSungjYoMovesLvernon15 157 votes
No
15%
Alfa_PigeonBadroseHort4allinashesjdrum663thanks4playingSceptilemaniacKiptonadeHeattblasttAdvStarKillerVIIJuggerNotCount_WillisDeaconDeadPooopSkinnyfatboy82Carracho01limeade32IRQTrashyPanda 32 votes
I really can't say
10%
rockray2016Spurgeon14pseudosaneColinJensen21Cr7ms7rs7AleorSanta_PsycheWordunkengsil6374_hbtygbty423_Agent_X_zzzThanks_D19The_grim3Negative_100Real_Madrid_76_2avenge_123Sahil_R_RanaPoseidon1000Nalak8MaybeRed 21 votes

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Yes
    For the most part, but I'd rather not have Ronan and Mojo at 5*, and I'd love to delete the bloody ducks and monkey from the game.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’ve got most of who I want, just hunting prestige now
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Yes
    Been a long work-in-progress, but I generally have counters for everything I encounter now and some great 6 stars.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Most of my 6 star's are Memes
    But I still love my Roster
    My 5 stars counters a lot of content so I am satisfied
    For now
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

What are your thoughts about your roster till now? Have you been lucky to pull whom you wanted or smoked away by RNG ?

I don't have myself as a 5/6 star so obviously it is not perfect, but it is an okay roster. I just suffer from not a single good tech champ above 4*, other that I am good.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Yes
    Got enough necessary champs and counters for most of the game. Now I’m just ranking up champs I like to play
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I'm happy with my 5*s and pleased with my r2 and (single) r3 6*s. However, despite having 40-ish 6*s they're by and large trash. I don't really care about that in and of itself, but I would be lying if I said I was as happy with my 6* roster as I am with my 5* roster.

But that's more or less what you'd expect, I guess. I certainly can't (and won't) complain about my 6* roster. I have an r3 Doom and my next r3 will be Warlock unless I have some truly godawful RNG luck in the future. All in all, my best 6*s are amazing and that's all I can ask for.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I'd be happier if i pulled a 6* AA and a 5* Night Thrasher so i could finally open my 5* sig stone crystals but otherwise yes
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Yes
    Absolutely! Took a long time to build it to where it is now.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’m pretty happy with my roster. There are still a few champions who are evading me that I’d really like to get but other than that I’m happy with where I am.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I got pretty much every aspect of the game covered. 6* roster w r3 adepts of every class and more 5* gods than I have resources to rankup.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    No
    My 5* roster is at best it possibly could be but I'm trying to move to the very late game content and my 6* roster as it is now simply won't do.
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    Yes
    i only need magneto (5 or 6 star) now
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Yes
    Would be a 100% yes if I could get a doom or cgr as a 5* or above. Besides that I'm very pleased.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Except that my Tech class is slightly light weight.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Yes
    When I consider my disappointment is that I’m ambivalent about taking cosmics like 6* CMM, Terrax and VtD to R3 and/or science like 6* Cage, Ghulk, MrF and Gwen to R3, that’s when I realize I don’t have a lot to complain about.

But I still gripe I can’t pull a 6* CGR or Torch anyway...

Dr. Zola
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Honestly, yes. My 5* roster is perfect, I have pretty much every champ I’ve ever wanted.

As for my 6* roster, there are still many champs I would still like to pull. However, of my 5 favourite champs (Killmonger, Claire, Emma, Ghost and Quake), I have 3 of them as R3 6*s, and Quake isn’t available.

So once I have Claire (who I have plans to get within the next 6 months), I’ll be more than happy with my 6* roster. Once I dupe my Angela from the basic arena in September, that will be another R3 I really like.

Unlike my 5* roster, I’m building my 6* roster much more around champs I like rather than the best options. I’ll still rank up the best champs, but they won’t have priority
  • HarleyQuinnFanHarleyQuinnFan Posts: 42
    No
    I rage quit after the trash 6* pulls in a row..(Before Gambit and Masacre buff)

Started playing again since last 3-4months..
    Pulled Stealthy, Cable and Electro..

Hoping for good deals for Cav players this 4th of July, unlike last Thanksgiving deals..

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I really can't say
    I’m mainly just unhappy with my 6* roster. I have done all content in the game besides abyss and act 6 exploration and idk what the deal is with my 6* roster. I have 46 6 stars and just feel like I have no R3 canadites and no quality dupes
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I'm pretty happy overall. My maxed 5*s are very strong, and can handle about every single content. Now I wanna do some lower rankups for arena (5*s to rank 3, and dump some more rank 4 gems). As for my 6*s, the situation is pretty bad overall. Although, my luck has definitely started improving in recent time.

Decided to start ranking up the 6*s I like to rank 3, and not focus exclusively on utility or effectiveness according to general consensus.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Yes
    My account is pretty good, probably rate it an 8 overall.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    No
    5* YES
    6* HELL NO
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I suppose I am. It could certainly be better but it is far from terrible
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Yes
    Very much so
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I am more than satisfied at this point. Surely I lack many other certain champs above 4*. But I am happy with current roster as it works somehow even in many situations