**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summer of pain predictions

So who do y’all think will be the final 4 bosses for this whole thing? My guesses are a gauntlet thanos of some kind, grandmaster, collector, and maybe galactus but still not sure about that last one, would love to see your thoughts!

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I’m hoping for a pre nerf 6.2.6 The Champion, Emma Frost with Armor Break Immunity, Power From Afar, and Aggression Fury, and hopefully a Venom boss that I can quake
  • Cyber23455Cyber23455 Posts: 30
    I’m also expecting an iron man infinity war somewhere in this as well
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Emma with the node that requires you to have her having 3 debuffs . And a bleed and poison vulnerability. Jk. It will be worse that that.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    -Champion pre nerf with an an added node
    - Emma with Armor break immunity
    - Venom with mystic ward
    - Spider Gwen with spry, limber, enhanced specials and heavy handed
    - Apoc map 7 nodes with unblockable specials
    - Korg with an energy thorns node and mix master
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150

-Champion pre nerf with an an added node
    - Emma with Armor break immunity
    - Venom with mystic ward
    - Spider Gwen with spry, limber, enhanced specials and heavy handed
    - Apoc map 7 nodes with unblockable specials
    - Korg with an energy thorns node and mix master

No Korg.No Thing.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Sheesh, it took me a while to realize that the current SoP guys are already there in the game, with just slight variations.
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Do you bleed , explosive personality - colosus
    Good luck
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Aspect of war, mercy Sabretooth
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lol funny thing is you guys are guessing all these really bad fights but you’ll also be the first ones in the forums complaining why they are there.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    edited July 2021
    human torch, where only mystics can join the fight
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    grfvb said:

and all bosses should have a node that shuts down quake and ghost. or at least quake 🤮🤮🤮

If they do this then it should be through other means then a true focus node. Still wanna use other evade/miss champs.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I could see there being a Do You Bleed Emma fight with some extra nodes, like on the path in 6.2.6.

I think you could make a very interesting fight out of that by adding armor break immunity, shifting immunity (bleed/poison), empowered immunity, and maaaaaybe bleed vulnerability.

You’d have to use a champion that doesn’t have bleed on their basics but does have access to big bleed damage, probably off of specials. Ideally one chunky bleed as compared to a bunch of little ones so that when she shrugs it, she doesn’t get too much power. Honestly… Hawkeye would be a solid choice for this fight.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I can imagine them throwing in that Act 5 Ultron boss, with something to make cheesing more difficult. While he's already part of a Carina's Challenge and they might not want to use him again, I remember that boss being really tricky back in the day and wouldn't mind another go at him in updated form.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Sunspot
    Ultron
    Mister Sinister
    Mysterio
    Emma Frost
    Rogue

Omega Red
    Fury

Professor X
    Abomination
    Ibom
    Night Crawler

Take your pick
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I can imagine them throwing in that Act 5 Ultron boss, with something to make cheesing more difficult. While he's already part of a Carina's Challenge and they might not want to use him again, I remember that boss being really tricky back in the day and wouldn't mind another go at him in updated form.

I doubt it much. With the introduction of Magneto, he'd simply be a joke. Even a 4 star would be able to do the fight with ease. ( Of course a ranked up one)