**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• Options
    kgrobinskgrobins Posts: 16 β˜…

Hey everybody,

Want to confirm that we are investigating this on our end. If you have the time and the answers to the following questions, it could help us find the root of the issue.

• When did parry fail when previously it wouldn't? Was it an early parry? a late parry?
    • What were the effects of parry failing? Did you get hit into the block? did you not block at all and get hit instead?
    • Did you see the character block before you took the hit?
    • Do these parry issues occur when you try to re-parry or the first-time parry?
    1-Mostly early
    2-no block at all
    3-Yes movement started and then disappeared
    4-first time
  • Options
    Genghis_SlimGenghis_Slim Posts: 44 β˜…
    Parry…….😩😩😩
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2021
    Just hopped on the forums to see if this was happening to anyone else. Just updated and went in to finish my path in 7.2, my magneto house of x couldn’t parry silver surfer, no nodes in place preventing parry/stun. He’s not metal so that shouldn’t affect it. Looks like I’m not alone.

iPhone 7+ Max
  • Options
    RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 β˜…β˜…
    Ricosco said:

Does anybody have any specific instances or examples of this? Videos would also be appreciated!

How can we show you a video? I have 5 mins of absolute diabolical game performance, no blocks, no parrys, stutters etc, I've tried your woeful service team and I am not interested in a back and forth for 8 emails to be told case Is closed and that I've to upgrade my 6 month old phone or get better than 300mbps fibre Internet!
    Also I have physically tagged you in videos on twitter several times over the past year, you don't care really as you've never even acknowledged once!
  • Options
    KacperekMistrzuKacperekMistrzu Posts: 3 β˜…
    edited July 2021
    @Kabam Miike its really annoing before update I Done 3 paths of 7.2.3 explo - No pots revs. Now parry works 2 on 5 tries. How You will see This from video? I was beating boss in 40 hits now i used 4 revs and still not passed
    Post edited by Kabam Loto on
  • Options
    Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85 β˜…
    Shanos said:

Personally I think it’s far more fundamental than just parry. It feels like the characters are slow to react to all attacks, so parry reaction of your champ is slower. Dexing specials where the defender has multiple hits (tigra, Bwdo, carnage etc.) just feels sluggish. If you back away and tap to block multiple times you can see that the reaction time seems delayed. Parry is the main tactic for defence and requires precision timing, that is why it feels isolated to the parry function.

Exatly what’s happening here, it seems that my characters are slow to react. Definitely something changed and needs to be fixed urgently… I wish I could get back to the previous version, my arena is in serious trouble now..

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,478 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nocko said:

Hey everybody,

Want to confirm that we are investigating this on our end. If you have the time and the answers to the following questions, it could help us find the root of the issue.

• When did parry fail when previously it wouldn't? Was it an early parry? a late parry?
    • What were the effects of parry failing? Did you get hit into the block? did you not block at all and get hit instead?

- Both late and early parry
    - missed parry, took combo
    - Yes, did look like the character was blocking
    - Not on re-parry, just first up parry

Just quit my incursions run because it was unplayable, no chance of hitting the milestones i want with this issue going on.
    Hopefully it's fixed before content drop tomorrow
    I had no problem completing 10 rooms of sector 8 an hour or so ago.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ricosco said:

Does anybody have any specific instances or examples of this? Videos would also be appreciated!

How can we show you a video? I have 5 mins of absolute diabolical game performance, no blocks, no parrys, stutters etc, I've tried your woeful service team and I am not interested in a back and forth for 8 emails to be told case Is closed and that I've to upgrade my 6 month old phone or get better than 300mbps fibre Internet!
    Upload it to Youtube and post it here. But you sound like someone who needs to blame everyone else honestly.
  • Options

Nocko said:

Hey everybody,

Just quit my incursions run because it was unplayable, no chance of hitting the milestones i want with this issue going on.
    Are you trying to get banned?
    Why? I'm just commenting my experience.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

No problems here. Bad players just looking for an excuse.

What device are you using?

Dr. Zola
  • Options

Nocko said:

Hey everybody,

Are you trying to get banned?
    Why? I'm just commenting my experience.
    No you aren't. You are purposefully antagonizing people and belittling their experience. I am not experiencing what they are either and I have posted a video showing that parry seems to be working just fine for me. That doesn't mean it's not working or something isn't working for others. There are some legit concerns with this as you can see in the few videos that were posted.
    No I'm not. I could say the sky is blue and someone would disagree and get upset. I can't control people's reactions.