**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I still don’t understand the advantage of this Summoner Pay Resort event

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    The passes basically give you a bit more than double the extra you get with the camp, as shown by that infographic. It's quite a bit more and should be if it's costing $15-20. Makes the sigil look bad tbh.
  • Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    edited July 2021
    I hate that you get 14 tokens in total but you have very limited options of which stuff you can choose. For cavs, the some of the first items are basically worthless (4 star stuff) but you need to pick some of them in order to advance.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Basic Resort Pass gets you the Second Solo Event Reward Chart.

Resort Pass Plus gets you the Second Solo Event Reward Chart, 7 Day Objectives of both Charts completed immediately (so basically a safety net incase you can't get on to do 10 Fights on a couple days), and 700 6 Star Shards (Cav) or 700 5 Star Shards (UC) if you complete Every Day Objective.

As far as I can tell that's the only difference, so basically Extra $5 for 700 Crystal Shards and a Safety Net...

I believe this is correct. Think of there being two items: a Resort Pass, and a 7 Day "Booster." The Pass allows you to get the extra rewards. The Booster hands you seven free tokens you get for completing objectives, meaning you can miss seven days and still have the max tokens.

These two items are being sold in two packs: the standard pass in-app purchase contains just the pass. The Plus pack contains the (same) pass and the 7 day booster. You can only buy one, so you have to decide if you just want the pass or if you want the 7 day booster as well.

The 7 day booster does not, as far as I'm aware, increase the maximum amount of rewards you can get. It basically starts you off as if you had completed seven objectives right from the starting line, but it doesn't mean you get more if you do everything.

This is my best current understanding, but I fully admit I could be wrong here.

As to the Summoner Appreciation Calendar, I'm 99.9% certain this three month event is being held in lieu of that calendar. Instead of getting stuff just for logging in, the game now hands similar (and I think actually more) rewards than the old Summoner Appreciation Calendar but requires more game play to earn them, so we don't have people just rolling up new accounts and filling them with login rewards for basically no effort. Which honestly I think is better.
    The 7 Day Booster definitely doesn't increase the Amount of Rewards you can get because there's only 98 Levels of the Solo Event to complete, corresponding with the 98 Objectives over 98 Days. It's simply as you put it a Booster because you get 7 of the Rewards Early and a 7 Day Safety Net Incase you can't log on
    Apparently there is a small amount of rewards you can get for the extra plus pass when you consider all the consequences of having seven milestones completed early. Once all the milestones are completed, there's a set of bonus milestones past the last "normal" one if a player completes them all (see: "Bonus: Summer Shards" in the announcement). Theoretically speaking if a player does everything every day, the plus pack bonus will basically allow a player to get seven more of those than a player that doesn't buy the plus pack.

It isn't much, really, but for the record there is a small amount of rewards that extra five bucks gets you. I don't think 700 6* shards for five bucks is meaningful for Cavs (ditto the other shards) but YMMV.
    Yeah I'm not even considering the Bonus Shards because of how minimal it is, for $5 Especially.
    You could spend that $5 on a Basic Unit Deal for 135 Units (could buy you 3 Revives in a time of need) or the Collector's Daily Card for 735 Units if you don't already buy it.
    I'm assuming the primary reason those shards are there so there aren't any complaints from people buying the milestone booster and then "getting nothing" for the extra milestones if they happen to complete every daily objective. Still, 700 6* shards for $5 equates to about $72 for a 6* crystal or about 2200 units in approximate value for a 6* crystal. That's not bad. Not awesome, but not bad for people willing to spend the extra five bucks.
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    So… just so I’m clear @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

What would I get for the $15 bundle?

What would I get for the $20 bundle?

I’d appreciate plain language so I know the difference between the two.

From what I can gather, the $20 bundle gives me 1100+ additional units (in addition to other things)?