**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer of Pain delays

I was really hoping SOP not to be delayed cause i have lot of revives almost expiring wanted to use.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    nero8913 said:

I was really hoping SOP not to be delayed cause i have lot of revives almost expiring wanted to use.

If you read it not getting delayed
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    How did you get so many revives within such a short time?
  • Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    Nalak8 said:

How did you get so many revives within such a short time?

compensation + revive farming i guess
  • Options
    DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
    Why do this when most people have already done this used resources…We all want the new week to start. Typically out of touch. Just give everyone combo instead.
  • Options
    DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
    I take back what I said above, lol jus5 woke up & should have read it properly. Still want combo though.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    We'd get the SoP challenge of week 5 anyways. If not that, you can use it for other content, probably.

Or just give me the revives bro, I don't have any :cry:

• Options
    Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    “ This will not result in next week's content being delayed.”
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Maybe use it in Abyss instead.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Literally on the top there is an irritating banner which says content won't be delayed .

Unless you crossed that out.
  • Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    I honestly don’t understand the thought behind extending a fight for a week. Unless these (in my case) game breaking (and alliance leaving) bugs are resolved before that week ends, it won’t make one iota of difference. Unplayable is unplayable. What good does extending it do? Just take it offline, bring them (and any further fights released during the bugged period) back if and once the issues are resolved. Soon, some players will be looking at two unit draining fights instead of one. Neither of which can be beaten regularly. Unless the operative principle is ‘unit drain’ by enticing people to invest heavily out of fear of missing out, there is little point. Extending something broken does not make it less broken.