**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did SOP week 4 again and got another point in event. [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Posts: 54
    Happened to me as well. Was just messing around with a newly r3 Mags. Have an extra point now. Had no idea it was going to happen.
  • SharkanadoSharkanado Posts: 1
    Presly said:

Hello everyone, after completing Week 5 i found out that i got a green sign- 100% compete and i didnt see one on the left for week for. After that i decided to try it with magneto and got an extra point there. Obviously im not doing this to breach the rules or get more points as i dont need them, we will get enough to complete the whole event, im just informing for this bug.

Same here. I did out of curiosity & now I'm concerned as Kabam could possible ban.
  • VictorVonDoom568VictorVonDoom568 Posts: 32
    I saw the same thing. Wanted to mess around a bit with Magneto so I went back in and killed the Darkhawk. Now, I have an extra point. Please remove it.

I really don't want to get banned because of this as I've put a lot of effort in my account
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Yeah, idk if it's just the compulsory ODC in me to have everything 100% in the game or what but when I went into Week 5, it show'd Week 4 100%. When I finished Week 5, it reset Week 4 back to not being 100% Complete so I went back in for fun and smashed it out with a new champ, Sunspot.

I did get an extra point credited so feel free to take it away before the event ends if you feel that is necessary but me having 27 or 28 points won't impact my final rewards. Also, I have 90mil+ Gold so if you need that 1 Gold back too, please by all means, take it! :D
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

I did it because it wasn’t showing 100% and bothering me. Didn’t know I would get a point for it

Ayyyy OCD gang rise up
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Still need to do robot challenge. Would like to wait for some clarification.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Just came on the forums to see if this was happening. I haven’t gone in to do week 4 again but I saw that it no longer said 100% exploded on it and was wondering if this could happen.
  • Maximus45Maximus45 Posts: 18

Happened to me as well. Was just messing around with a newly r3 Mags. Have an extra point now. Had no idea it was going to happen.

Same here.. didn't expect an extra point 😶
  • OvidiuuOvidiuu Posts: 1

Same happened to me. Now I have 12 points instead of 11.
  • Demi_GodJay69Demi_GodJay69 Posts: 102
    Same, After finishing the venom quest I noticed the Darkhawk quest didn't have the 100% tape on it, so i just jumped in and finished. Didn't notice i got an extra point until my ally mate posted a screenshot of KT1 explaining the situation.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Thank you for the feedback @Kabam Miike , I can finally breath again
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    What would it matter?

There’s no more milestones and everybody will get the rewards at the same time after the event ends.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Onmix said:

What would it matter?

There’s no more milestones and everybody will get the rewards at the same time after the event ends.

because the fights are suppose to get harder as the event goes. although arguably venom is pretty easy in week 5.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Hey all, there will not be any punishment for this, but we're likely going to have to rever that point. Being able to get an extra point on an arguably easier fight means that you have an advantage over somebody that didn't have the bug happen to them, and has to do all of the increasingly harder fights/objectives.

Will have information for you all soon.

goooood choice mikey. lots of people would've been mad with bans, so you made a good decision
  • ImnewbyImnewby Posts: 34
    Onmix said:

What would it matter?

You get a point for every victory. Which means some are at 12 total points instead of the max of 11.
  • No_Dollar_BillNo_Dollar_Bill Posts: 35
    Thanks for the quick feedback Miike, glad to know there will be a fix in the works so that no one has an unfair advantage over anyone else here!
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Hey all, there will not be any punishment for this, but we're likely going to have to rever that point. Being able to get an extra point on an arguably easier fight means that you have an advantage over somebody that didn't have the bug happen to them, and has to do all of the increasingly harder fights/objectives.

Yaaaaay my account lives another day
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

I’m wish we was alove to keep the the points but I’m understanding why
  • Eu fiz novamente a semana 4, estava disponível para fazer, contudo eu não havia feito com herói de etiqueta robo.

@Kabam Miike não fiz propositalmente, estava disponível, havia chegado a mensagem que ia ficar aberto para compensar os problemas com o aparar.

Isso vai implicar em banimento?
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

Interesting precident here. Giving all players a revive package because of the bug in parry when it hasn't affect them all, is that not the same?
    SoP mags being reset isn't even a bug, it's an oversight or yet another exposé on the lack of proper (if any) testing. You knew it was happening and just hit the reset button thinking it would be fine.
  • ChimpsChimps Posts: 114
    I don’t see this as unfair. We fought that fight and we get the rewards for it.