Comments

• Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    Thanks for sharing guys.

My humble bunch of content killers
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★

First there are R3
    Next will be Ghost, Stryfe, HM( or if I pull Elsa)
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited July 2021

Yup that's about it😥
    And no, it's not Drax
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    This are my little crew

Angela will be going to R3 once I dupe her from the basic arena in September. Still have a 2 cosmic and a mystic T5CC unused.

Still searching for that elusive Claire
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

This are my little crew

Angela will be going to R3 once I dupe her from the basic arena in September. Still have a 2 cosmic and a mystic T5CC unused.

Nice cross out.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

This are my little crew

Nice cross out.
    Showing the full potential of my artistic abilities
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,220 ★★★★★

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★

I’m up to 18 altogether. Elsa isn’t r3 yet, she just has nice PI (sig69) but I will be r3ing her once I get my next skill t5cc.
    As for the ones I use the most for general questing, lately I’ve been using CGR, Shang-Chi, RG, Miles, and Warlock. For AQ and AW, Surfer, Doom, Wasp, and Void get used the most of the six stars.
    I’m sitting on a full mutant t5cc and that will go to Cable once I restock my T5B stash.

I’m up to 18 altogether. Elsa isn’t r3 yet, she just has nice PI (sig69) but I will be r3ing her once I get my next skill t5cc.
    As for the ones I use the most for general questing, lately I’ve been using CGR, Shang-Chi, RG, Miles, and Warlock. For AQ and AW, Surfer, Doom, Wasp, and Void get used the most of the six stars.
    I’m sitting on a full mutant t5cc and that will go to Cable once I restock my T5B stash.

Dude you have 6 star r3 miles? For what
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,826 ★★★★★

• Options
    Param1988Param1988 Posts: 61
    edited July 2021

13 so far for me with 6 t5cc in the stash.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Dr Doom- not much explanation needed

Mr Negative- he’s a god for AW, such a fun champ and brings a lot of utility to the table. The on demand intercept/opening is so useful, immune to nullify, beefy regen against degen, and that degen damage is insanely good.

Falcon- Utility god, so much shut down by lock on

Prof X- damage and utility powerhouse, so much fun to play. I use him everywhere

CGR- big ol’ yellow numbers, with a surprising amount of utility. My mystic roster is generally a little weaker, so his buff control comes in very handy

Elsa- destroys my path 4 in AW, really fun champ to play stacking the debuffs and using the evade counter for openings.

IMIW- *slaps roof of suit* you can fit a whole lot of utility inside this bad boy. I use him a fair bit, including my gauntlet run, a lot of act 7 and he shreds Cav EQ whatever the tech node.

Warlock- not much needs to be said…

I-Hulk- the damage on this guy is insane, RoL fights down in less than a min, 65 hits. His playstyle is so much fun, and once you know how to manage your rage stacks and health, you don’t feel like you’re losing any health at all, just lending it to damage before you get it back. Also so much fun going from 0 health, 0 gamma back to 100 gamma.

Psylocke- my best terrax counter in game, she utterly shuts him down. Psylocke is my go-to horse(wo)man, I don’t use many others as horsemen. She is really good in places, the ability to enervate and keep opponents on 0 power is very nice, her crit rate is out of this world (mutant Corvus? /s) and she has very respectable damage.

Ghost- got her from my abyss nexus, hoping one day I’ll awaken her… had a surplus of tech t5cc so decided to rank her.

• Options
    Cr7ms7rs7Cr7ms7rs7 Posts: 52
    Hieitaku said:

Next science: Red Hulk, Torch, or Wasp
    Next cosmic: Surfer, or just gonna wait for someone worthy

Surfer is the worthy one!!
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Most are pretty standard. Maybe an oddball here and there
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,180 ★★★★★

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,193 ★★★★★

These 12. Diablo is next.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,789 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Captain Marvel (movie)
    Apocalypse

all unduped
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

Also have a mutant and mystic T5CC - just can't decide who I want to use them on at the moment.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

11 so far. Have the t5cc to take apocalypse up and about to form another for cable but mutant t4cc is nonexistent
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,593 ★★★★★

Retirement ally and being lazy requires me to be super frugal with my rankups. All R3 here except CGR who lacks a T4c.

Some of your R3 rosters are 100% whack. Incredible…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 624 ★★★★

• Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Why is there a red line over my glorious fishbowl?
  • Options
    The_Undertak3rThe_Undertak3r Posts: 5

• Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

*intense staring at left bottow row*
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,829 Guardian
    edited July 2021

Having a crunch of t5b currently, got too excited ranking to r2. t4cc as well, i rankup according to what t4cc i have before opening t4cc crystals. Got to backflush some cosmic/science.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,180 ★★★★★

*intense staring at left bottow row*
    You like my unduped Human Torch that much?