**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MCOC What Ifs: a thread

Comments

• Options
    WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184

What if the AI played the champs like they are supposed to be used. Like if the AI Quaked and Ghosted!

OH GOD NO
  • Options
    WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184

what if brian grant had seatin's hair?

But the real question is do they swap and seatin becomes the bald one or do they both have seatin's hair
  • Options
    Mr_Surfer1Mr_Surfer1 Posts: 30
    What if Howard the Duck was the best champion in game?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

What If all champs were balanced the same and theres was not a single champ that was above or below others

That would kill the game.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

What If all champs were balanced the same and theres was not a single champ that was above or below others

That would kill the game.
    Good thing it's a what if
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    What if Hela could hold her heavy indefinitely?
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

What if you didn't have to pay to beat Abyss

Bruh you obviously have not done abyss yourself, so stop talking about stuff you know nothing about ps no one has to pay to beat abyss.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

What if you didn't have to pay to beat Abyss

hey look at that your answer actually exists

it’s called arena
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 507 ★★★
    what if BWCV's death immunity could be paused while striking opponent?

What if diablo could use multiple sp3's

What if the ai knew how to play characters, like it could phase before sp2 for ghost. It could shake and bake, etc.

• Options
    The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Diablord said:

What if diablo could use multiple sp3's

Best mystic champion
  • Options
    NightraverNightraver Posts: 11
    What if this game started being fun again
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Vcee said:

What if Kabaam gives us all 10k units 🎁

If they're ever gonna do it, it'll be like 10 seconds before CW deals end.
  • Options
    Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    What if... juggernaut became the best mystic in the game
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    What if iceman was immune to Coldsnap and frostbite. Would that break him having 4 immunities?

What if Nightcrawler gained precision when he evaded that stacked? Would that break him?

What if Carnage was immune to power control abilities? Would that break him?
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    What if Lil Steve bonded with the Summoner?
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Iirc during the prenerf mystic dispersion mystic AW’s years and years ago, Juggs was one of the worst defenders you could face.
    Then again it could also have been my absolute lack of skills back then that made me lose so many fights against Juggs (sadly those skills haven’t really improved since then 🤷‍♂️).

So more ot:
    What if I could really understand the game mechanics & improve my skills instead of just bashing on my phone and hoping I get lucky.
  • Options

Iirc during the prenerf mystic dispersion mystic AW’s years and years ago, Juggs was one of the worst defenders you could face.
    Then again it could also have been my absolute lack of skills back then that made me lose so many fights against Juggs (sadly those skills haven’t really improved since then 🤷‍♂️).

So more ot:
    What if I could really understand the game mechanics & improve my skills instead of just bashing on my phone and hoping I get lucky.
    Juggs was a horrible fight because there were almost no counters to unstoppable, and your dex would give them power every single time you dexed, so he has forever unstoppable pretty much 🤣
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

So more ot:
    Juggs was a horrible fight because there were almost no counters to unstoppable, and your dex would give them power every single time you dexed, so he has forever unstoppable pretty much 🤣
    What if he gained unblockable along with unstoppable and had a reverberate like mechanic when you nullified the unblockable or unstoppable that did a burst of damage to you?
  • Options

Pikolu said:

So more ot:
    What if he gained unblockable along with unstoppable and had a reverberate like mechanic when you nullified the unblockable or unstoppable that did a burst of damage to you?
    No thanks 🤣
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

So more ot:
    No thanks 🤣
    It would mean you’d have to evade it all or use ghost
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Hmm... What if people didn't resurrect old threads?
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Jk, these are fun to read