**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Has anyone done the math on the number of captain America fights you need to do for the side quest?

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
I’m curious about what the minimum fight count would be!

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yonkers said:

I’m not sure if this answers your question, but technically we don’t need to do any fights with him or the other specified champs. Even if you do the SQ with all normal champs, you’ll hit all the milestones, just a little slower than someone who did use the specific champs.

Actually I did the math last night and I’ll barely hit the goal. Granted I use CW for a few fights when it was released but since then I’ve just used a normal questing squad to make it quicker. But I don’t think you can hit all the milestones if you don’t use a special requested champ for a few fights. Or it could be exactly 1m points if you don’t…
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I too would like to know this.
    I have a 4/55 who can do 9/10 fights in there, netting me 48600 points. Seeing how many you need to do for all rewards would be nice
  • Options

it’s like 1,008,000 or something points if you do every single fight and don’t use any America character that gives bonus points

Yes this is correct, just ran the quick math just needed the dates.
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    3600 points per fight x 10 fights x 30 days = 1,080,000 for all fights using non America champs. So you can achieve the top milestones without any America champs.

If you use America champs for every fight you could potentially get:

(3600 points per fight + 1800 America bonus per fight) x 10 fights x 30 days = 1,620,000 points.

You could get to the top milestone at 1,000,000 points in about 19 days if you do every single fight with an America champ. It’s unlikely your single champ will survive 10 fights every time without revives but it’s possible.
  • Options
    Nalak8 said:

3600 points per fight x 10 fights x 30 days = 1,080,000 for all fights using non America champs. So you can achieve the top milestones without any America champs.

(3600 points per fight + 1800 America bonus per fight) x 10 fights x 30 days = 1,620,000 points.

You could get to the top milestone at 1,000,000 points in about 15 days if you do every single fight with an America champ. It’s unlikely your single champ will survive 10 fights every time without revives but it’s possible.

It’s not 30 days..
  • Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Jaded said:

Yonkers said:

I’m not sure if this answers your question, but technically we don’t need to do any fights with him or the other specified champs. Even if you do the SQ with all normal champs, you’ll hit all the milestones, just a little slower than someone who did use the specific champs.

Actually I did the math last night and I’ll barely hit the goal. Granted I use CW for a few fights when it was released but since then I’ve just used a normal questing squad to make it quicker. But I don’t think you can hit all the milestones if you don’t use a special requested champ for a few fights. Or it could be exactly 1m points if you don’t…
    Then u r very bad at math
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Nalak8 said:

You could get to the top milestone at 1,000,000 points in about 15 days if you do every single fight with an America champ. It’s unlikely your single champ will survive 10 fights every time without revives but it’s possible.

It’s not 30 days..
    it’s 28, right? My math is correct?
  • Options

Jaded said:

Nalak8 said:

It’s not 30 days..
    Yup, you’re correct. It happens sometimes 🤣
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    You may be right that it’s 28 days… so change the math and multiple by 28 days.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    You'll get anywhere from 28-30 attempts, depending what you chose from the Platinumpool objectives.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Yonkers said:

What milestone are you at right now? I have a 5* and 6* CAIW and have used him for the majority of the fights. Annoying fights I'll sometimes quit the fight when they are low and finish with Cap. I got the 5* awakening gem today.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Jaded said:

Nalak8 said:

It’s not 30 days..
    Jaded said:

Nalak8 said:

It’s not 30 days..
    Its actually 29 entries. 7x4 = 28 from Calander, 1 from the mail we got with the start of quest.
    And then again it can be extended to 31 if you get clubs from Platpool objectives.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    You can get all the objectives and event milestones by just completing 27 runs of Legendary and 1 run of Epic. You can even grab both the Mouth pieces of Platinumpool and still get everything. but yeah you need to complete the quest EVERY SINGLE TIME in order to do so. There's no wiggle room for the Solo Objectives if you grab both Mouth pieces, and only 2 fights worth of wiggle room for the Solo Event assuming the same thing.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    I'm doing all 10 fights with capiw
    I also sacrifice 3 faster champs on xbones, monkey and punisher,(exiting when remaining helth is ~5%)
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    I use my four star for 3 fights a run. Why not more? BCUS i'd rather use ghost and save time.
  • Options
    Le me: spent 9 or maybe 10 clubs on lowest difficulty and grinded all fights with high lvl civil warrior,got nexus and now have to do one more day like that to get awakening gem. Then I’m just gonna do higher difficulty with whatever clubs remain