**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Predictions for SOP week 6?

Comments

• Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Hopefully Apoc is a great counter. Knock out 3 points in a single fight if so.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Thought maybe Fury, but "metal on metal" doesn't fit well.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

apoc, modok, mojo, sentinel, and thanos fit two of those categories
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Any champ with that instant one hit ko node from deadpool event 2019
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Jaded said:

apoc, modok, mojo, sentinel, and thanos fit two of those categories

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Part of me is excited to try out the OG Champion (if it is him) but the rest of me is damn scared.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    Gonna be ultron, he’s a large metal champ, fits metal on metal and using a xl is a “bigger bad”
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Raichu626 said:

Raichu626 said:

Looking through Auntm.ai, it could be CB. He hates/is an enemy of Shield, is tagged metal and is a Size:L villain, so the only bigger bad would be a XL villain
    OG 6.1.5 Crossbones maybe? Ngl that sounds much easier than Dyb Emma or The Champion.

Raichu626 said:

Raichu626 said:

Looking through Auntm.ai, it could be CB. He hates/is an enemy of Shield, is tagged metal and is a Size:L villain, so the only bigger bad would be a XL villain
    OG 6.1.4 Crossbones maybe? Ngl that sounds much easier than Dyb Emma or The Champion.
    Yeah CB from 6.1.5 wasn’t hard in his original form. But none of them have been really hard.
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Who else has the S.H.I.E.L.D. tag other than Fury and Quake? Is there even anyone else, because I can’t think of any
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Raichu626 said:

Raichu626 said:

OG 6.1.4 Crossbones maybe? Ngl that sounds much easier than Dyb Emma or The Champion.
    With some extra nodes sure, but he wasn’t super hard even in his original form. Especially not for a summer of pain boss
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Hoodie25 said:

Jaded said:

Who else has the S.H.I.E.L.D. tag other than Fury and Quake? Is there even anyone else, because I can’t think of any
    Bwdo black widow magik hawkeye
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Hoodie25 said:

Jaded said:

Aunt Mai is your friend
    Hoodie25 said:

Jaded said:

I added a picture of my SHIELD champions. Scroll up a bit.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Hoodie25 said:

Jaded said:

Bwdo black widow magik hawkeye
    Both Caps other than CapIW
    Voodoo also is Shield
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Hoodie25 said:

Jaded said:

• Bettman_returnsBettman_returns Posts: 7
    It's going to be a non-extra-large #metal #villain who hates shield. Crossbones or..... Perhaps to tie in with the Black Widow movie release, they were inspired to use Taskmaster
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    I suspect that it'll be Emma this week, then some really spicy boss fights the last three weeks. Thanos, Maestro and the Collector, probably.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

Raichu626 said:

Could be Ultron as well. Admittedly, he's maybe more an Avenger foe than one of Shield's main ones, but he is both Size: L, #Metal and a Villain.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Hoodie25 said:

Jaded said:

Aunt Mai is your friend
    That suggests it's not 6.1.5 crossbones. None of these have any way to deal with poison/biohazard nodes. Except Quake and max sig OGBW on biohazard. Would just be a unit dump
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Completely forgot about Hydra Adaptoid
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    of course now i can't use tigra because of the true focus node
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Hope it's not red mags
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    DrZola said:

maybe the Hydra symbioid…

We find out soon…

Dr. Zola

👀
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Oh my god Mojo is actually insane for this challenge for anyone wondering
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Oh my god Mojo is actually insane for this challenge for anyone wondering

Maybe we'll be seeing more respect on his name now. Very underrated on attack