**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Shield Tag

Hello, i have a question, why isn't Stealthy #shield ? His sig ability is literally "Shield Enhanced Spider"

The Shield tag is stupid in general, how is BWDO #shield? what the hell?

Comments

• Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 578 ★★★
    Is this real life
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Spider man not shield, even if his suit is, and of course BWDO is shield! What a waste of a post
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Read her bio!
  • Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★

Is this real life

Is this just fantasy
  • PizzaGuy245PizzaGuy245 Posts: 45

Read her bio!

Bio has nothing to do with it, Magik has no mention of shield in her bio, yet she's #shield, BWDO's bio just states a quick backstory, she shouldn't be either #shield or #avengers.
    DawsMan said:

Read her bio!

Bio has nothing to do with it, Magik has no mention of shield in her bio, yet she's #shield, BWDO's bio just states a quick backstory, she shouldn't be either #shield or #avengers.
    it's almost as if they have some sort of outside reference that isn't mcoc...
    that's not my point, the guy told me to read her bio to prove his point, even though bio's don't mean much.

Of course they have outside reference, and those being the reason why magik is #shield, but if we're going based on outside reference that isn't mcoc then BWDO should not be #shield.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

#reasons

New tag?
    I mean, if we're having an honest conversation, it makes sense lol. They could put it on Iceman and all the others everyone says that doesn't make sense.

DawsMan said:

Read her bio!

that's not my point, the guy told me to read her bio to prove his point, even though bio's don't mean much.

Of course they have outside reference, and those being the reason why magik is #shield, but if we're going based on outside reference that isn't mcoc then BWDO should not be #shield.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Illyana_Rasputina_(Earth-58163)

It's almost as if there's a source of information of #reasons

@Hera1d_of_Ga1actus see what I did there...
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Snuggzy said:

DawsMan said:

Ken1378 said:

Is this real life

Is this just fantasy
    caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality.
    Open your eyes
    Look up to the skies and seeeeee,
    I'm just a poor boy
    DawsMan said:

Read her bio!

Of course they have outside reference, and those being the reason why magik and dr voodoo are in shield, but what i'm saying is that BWDO should not count towards #shield, and if she does, so should stealthy.
  • GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    Kill_Grey said:

DawsMan said:

Snuggzy said:

DawsMan said:

Ken1378 said:

Is this real life

Is this just fantasy
    caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality.
    Open your eyes
    I'm just a poor boy
    I need no sympathy

DawsMan said:

Read her bio!

Of course they have outside reference, and those being the reason why magik and dr voodoo are in shield, but what i'm saying is that BWDO should not count towards #shield, and if she does, so should stealthy.
    Stealth Spider Man was never an Agent of Shield. He just got a suit made for him from Shield that's all.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,553 Guardian

Spider man not shield, even if his suit is, and of course BWDO is shield! What a waste of a post

could you please explain to me how a wanted fugitive is #Shield?
    Suppose you are serving in the military, and you are accused of a crime, and as a result you decide to run away to escape prosecution.

Are you still in the military?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,553 Guardian

DawsMan said:

Read her bio!

The outside source that Kabam has is not the Marvel wiki, it is Marvel.

You might think it is a small thing, but when Mysterio and Stealth Suit Spiderman were added to the game, Mysterio was originally tagged a hero. Why? Because the marketing surrounding Far From Home was portraying Mysterio as a hero. His turn was no surprise to the half a million Marvel comic book fans that watched the movie, but it was to a big chunk of the half a billion movie fans who have never picked up a comic book. They outnumber us. Mysterio was eventually retagged a villain, probably at a predetermined time after the movie launched.

For similar "makes sense to them" reasons, Stealth Suit Spiderman is not tagged as SHIELD or Avengers because that specific iteration of Spider Man was never a part of either.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited July 2021

DawsMan said:

Read her bio!

Both jive.... Creators get the final say though, not your opinion.

https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Widow_(Deadly_Origin)

• JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Giome said:

Kill_Grey said:

DawsMan said:

Snuggzy said:

DawsMan said:

Ken1378 said:

Is this real life

Is this just fantasy
    caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality.
    Open your eyes
    I'm just a poor boy
    I need no sympathy
    Because I'm easy come, easy go
  • Legendary_NoobLegendary_Noob Posts: 59

Hello, i have a question, why isn't Stealthy #shield ? His sig ability is literally "Shield Enhanced Spider"

The Shield tag is stupid in general, how is BWDO #shield? what the hell?

His tech is from shield but he ain't part of shield bro
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    JuggerNot said:

Giome said:

Kill_Grey said:

DawsMan said:

Snuggzy said:

DawsMan said:

Ken1378 said:

Is this real life

Is this just fantasy
    caught in a landslide