**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Extra! Extra! Spider-Man Event is coming your Way!

Comments

• Options
    Legendary_NoobLegendary_Noob Posts: 59 β˜…

Mythic crystal is the 20 % chance for a 6star right?

So if we get 100 each time for 4 times max, we get 400.. What that 400 equals too?

Yea I was confused on what those shards were. That's pretty cool πŸ‘
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* Starky? πŸ‘€
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 307 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can we get info about how many Digital Snapshots can we collect in total throught whole month?
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 805 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    any chance we can get a sense of how many snapshots we can accumulate / whether it is possible to get all the t?
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2021
    I really don't like the concept of mythic crystals. The gap between getting a 5 star and a 6 star is so wide, and with 20% of the people getting a 6 star over the 80% who get a 5 star is just..not fair in my opinion.
    (If what we I understand is correct)
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Iirc the trade ins for events like this always have a limit so people likely won’t be able to cripple themselves with their t4cc nor will they be able to take advantage of gold crystals.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pikolu said:

It is a great deal for people like me thanks Kabam, can finally put these crystals to use

Once you start ranking six stars that will vanish
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,156 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm down for no side quest
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That 7 day calendar starting on august 24th is good for my friend cause he is level 10
  • Options
    U1traman_ZeusU1traman_Zeus Posts: 53 β˜…
    To defeat specific champs/villains,? Ha, isn’t it a good thing that Kabam gives us back those 6R3 duel targets to play with? ( and of course add back some duel credits in the daily quests?)
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,221 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I dont mind no side event but would be good if you moved some things around a little. Right now I'm looking forward to the 23rd as 4 parts start that week. Alternative could have been do the trade in 1 week, then booster, then login then legendary. Just feedback as usually most of the content is done in week 1 and 2 then weeks 3 and 4 are stale esp this month without AW.

Also, any limits would be useful e.g. how many t4cc can you trade. Also a t4cc fragment to t4cc crystal trade would be useful.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This event is crazy
  • Options
    LmasterLmaster Posts: 30 β˜…
    Sounds like an awesome event.
  • Options
    MrDecent69MrDecent69 Posts: 2 β˜…
    no side quest...interesting
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If these were 2% 1 out of 6 selectors then I'd get few, but not for crystals.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I like this idea. I miss the no side event thing cause it keeps me busy, but this event sounds good and it’s a nice change of pace! Excited for spider man 2099!!!
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This actually looks like it’s going to be a worth while month! Let’s hope they fix the lagging and control issues so we can actually play a fair fight. I’m pretty excited to what’s to come next months. Hope you don’t let’s us down contest of champions!
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Skiddy212 said:

I like this idea. I miss the no side event thing cause it keeps me busy, but this event sounds good and it’s a nice change of pace! Excited for spider man 2099!!!

You can grind arena for the cav shards and count it as an SQ
  • Options
    AngrySlug_69AngrySlug_69 Posts: 6 β˜…
    Can’t wait! Seems epic… can’t wait to see the quantity of Sd-cards we get from events, etc. Soooo much to choose from! I want the 6* shards but I also want the 5* nexus and ag crystal and the pfps and the 4* shards for iso! Can’t wait