**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The ups and downs of RNG

I have had terrible luck the last two monthly events for the cavalier crystal shards. Last month I did roll 2 5-star champs but they were both Hood who I already had awakened. This month it has been one four star dupe and all 3 stars. Tonight I rolled two more three stars with this free cavalier shards

Frustrated to death, I decided to blow 200 units on a cavalier crystal when I should be saving it to complete content? The result? My best roll in months

That’s why RNG is like a guy heading to the race track every day. You are bound to get some luck at some time so sometimes you roll the dice…..

Comments

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    I tapped 2 5* crystals both juggernauts now he is at sig 60* I hate that rng

Warlockjr said:

I was not talking to u
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    That’s rough warlock jr. you have my sympathy

My first four star and first 6 star champ was an invisible woman. A truly mediocre champ if there ever was one. Now every time I spin a crystal I begin by thinking I will roll invisible woman. And most of the time I am pleasantly surprised I did not!!
    IcePick said:

That’s rough warlock jr. you have my sympathy

My first four star and first 6 star champ was an invisible woman. A truly mediocre champ if there ever was one. Now every time I spin a crystal I begin by thinking I will roll invisible woman. And most of the time I am pleasantly surprised I did not!!

Both of my 6* are storm x and havok both class but good pulls
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Warlockjr said:

Man that's cold. Hilarious, but cold.
    Man had(has) it coming after all the spam at the beginning of July
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

DNA3000 said:

Warlockjr said:

Man that's cold. Hilarious, but cold.
    Man had(has) it coming after all the spam at the beginning of July

For real tho