Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Why do you play MCOC

2»

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 869 ★★★
    I’m a collector. I wanna collect all champs to show my power
    I don't collect and upgrade champions to complete a new content, I complete a new content to collect and upgrade champions \(*_*)/
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 1,878 ★★★★
    It is rewarding, i've invested money into this game, I have fun, the next great champ I might get from a crystal is enticing.
  • hermherm Posts: 387 ★★
    I’m a big fan of marvel. I just love these characters
    this and the fact that I'm slightly addicted. Haven't spent any money or anything but...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 5,737 ★★★★★
    Other
    Boredom.
    Not wanting to leave my alliance (have made way too many friends via this game)
    And I've been playing for 5 years. Leaving the game would be illogical, since it would have been wasted time. I stick around because of that. And the community sometimes.
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 290 ★★
    Qfury said:

Gambling addiction.

I appreciate your honesty
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,403 ★★★★★
    edited August 15
    I just love everything about this game and I love kabam
    So the one I choose was the closest but it’s not completely true.

My main reason is I enjoy it and have fun investing my time into this game. I’ve also meet some really cool people through it and am pretty good friends with some of my alliance mates.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 621 ★★
    It’s the best fighting game out there

I’ve tired the dc version and it lost my account three times even tho I had the pw
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Other
    Ronin sp3 animation that's all.
  • DeaconVelvetDeaconVelvet Posts: 2,636 ★★★★★
    and that's it. i'm a big Marvel fan so that's the only reason .. I love the characters so I look past most of the issues because of my fandom.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 546 ★★★
    Other
    You had to add "I love Kabam" for that option to loose it's members
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 1,479 ★★★
    Because kabam miike doesn't buff Cyclops and groot
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 7,431 ★★★★★
    I like the game.
  • Lightburn22Lightburn22 Posts: 301 ★★
    For me I’m just a huge marvel fan, accompanied with how much time I have put in now it’s hard to let go. Just trying to find that balance of not being on the game wayyyy to much and not having a life outside of the game
  • Dwhalen8554Dwhalen8554 Posts: 232 ★★★
    Other
    I personally enjoy the complexity that comes with the game and working to be good at it.

For example, I personally like knowing that over the past 5 years I have grown to understand all the players and their abilities and why they may be good options for certain matchups over others. Also while learning how to evade all their special attacks.

Or working to become very good at a specific champion like ghost, quake, doom or hulk buster for example to get into their rotation.

The game being marvel characters helps a ton because I am not sure I would be as into it if it wasn’t for that.

There is enough content to keep you busy and when you are all done with that there is always arena. Don’t get me wrong there are a lot of things that need to change but overall I think they do invest in their game and want to make it better. If they could only just get rid of war, I hate it lol.

• Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 188
    Other
    I like this game... New contents... New champs... And I like the way kabam responds to players... Most of the games forums are very worst you know... And lots of games have ads in them... Maybe if kabam starts to post ads on loading screen I'll quit...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 18,630 ★★★★★

Because kabam miike doesn't buff Cyclops and groot

Do any of your comments actually make any sense ? Lol
    I forget you’re new here.

No, they don’t.
  • NemeschyNemeschy Posts: 13
    I started playing because I love marvel. Nowadays i play because I am always wanting to be on the most lag ridden/most bugged game I can find. Just so happens that this is it.