**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hercules bug compensation???

Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
So according to Kabam, Hercules was bugged all along but they already fixed it recently. Hercules came out last month and was featured in the
Cavalier EQ main boss
Side quest boss

Which mean we fought a "bugged" and therefore an overpowered version of Hercules all last month.

I would suspect people now would ask kabam for compensation for the reason stated above.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    He wasn’t even hard to fight
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Scrapping the bottom of the barrel already?
  • ThatOneSaviourThatOneSaviour Posts: 76
    You aren’t going to get compensation for every single damn thing. Yes, Kabam can make big issues which they fairly compensate us for, but in a situation like this that’d be over exaggerating.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Compensation... for fighting EQ Hurcules?
  • ThatOneSaviourThatOneSaviour Posts: 76

I want compensation for having to read this entitled garbage

That’s a good one
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    😂

I'm sorry, what??
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Oh God I'm frustrated hearing compensation, compensation and compensation 🤯
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    This is such a stupid thread that should be closed ASAP.

For someone who has 720 posts and has clearly been on the forums for some time, you know how stupid you and this post sounds.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    We’ve been receiving so much compensation that now people want comp for the littlest of things. I see why kabam sends in compensation occasionally.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★

Fuzzycat said:

We don’t need compensation. Kabam should roll back the nerf and stop saying it was a “bug” and now is “working as intended.”

Most importantly, Kabam should stop fixing “bug” silently and be transparent about it.

Thousands of players grinded in arenas for days and spent $$$$$ to get their hands on Hercules. And one of the best abilities/features of Hercules was him being able to take a SP3 and survive - his immortality! And now Kabam’s saying, after the hype has died down, “Oops. It was a bug.” C’mon! Can Kabam give our money or hours back?!!? 🤦‍♂️

Still disagree that his best feature was tanking an Sp3. His overall damage is his best ability. People spent as well because he's a prestige champ.
    He also still can tank an sp3 with his own sp3. So it’s not like he’s completely lost the ability, it’s just not a guaranteed safety net anymore. I’d still r3 him in a heartbeat.
  • AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 94
    What was the change ? I never got lucky enough to pull him
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    He was bugged?
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Why everything has to have compensation?
    sick of these beggars
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Fuzzycat said:

We don’t need compensation. Kabam should roll back the nerf and stop saying it was a “bug” and now is “working as intended.”

Most importantly, Kabam should stop fixing “bug” silently and be transparent about it.

Thousands of players grinded in arenas for days and spent $$$$$ to get their hands on Hercules. And one of the best abilities/features of Hercules was him being able to take a SP3 and survive - his immortality! And now Kabam’s saying, after the hype has died down, “Oops. It was a bug.” C’mon! Can Kabam give our money or hours back?!!? 🤦‍♂️

Still disagree that his best feature was tanking an Sp3. His overall damage is his best ability. People spent as well because he's a prestige champ.
    He also still can tank an sp3 with his own sp3. So it’s not like he’s completely lost the ability, it’s just not a guaranteed safety net anymore. I’d still r3 him in a heartbeat.
    I would too.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Wait so he was bugged? What did they change
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Compensation for a champion's bug is simply put, ridiculous.

(And if this was ever a thing, We d had like a million 6* shards as a comp for Nick Fury by now lol)
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★

What was the change ? I never got lucky enough to pull him

His sig ability use to work as written. He would take the ko damage from any source and proc immortality and an SP3 would remove the buff if he had it. Now the knockout damage can be from anything but an SP3. If it's an SP3, he just dies.