**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SoP final week needs to be extended by 2 weeks.

BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
The reason why i feel this is because of the on going parry and dex issues. They got worse after the update. Week10 isn't like that of any of the previous weeks. There are 2 encounters on the path from previous weeks and the boss. The bug makes u spend more items.

And hence my point, summer of pain final week needs to be extended by 2 weeks.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Yes! Due to on going parry and dex issue,I wouldn't mind extension by 2 week.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

I really don't want to have to wait and extra 2 weeks for the rewards so no thanks

Yeah really, it's already 2 weeks long to begin with
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

We had weeks to farm items prior to this quest starting and a full two weeks to finish farming and the quest. There's been more than enough time to prepare for this. If people didn't, that's on them

How would anyone have known it would require 2 SOP bosses on the same lane combined with one of the more difficult bosses of act 6? If i did , I’d have started farming before

No harm and no reason not to extend it. It’s not like it’s going to be reoccurring like the Gauntlet was.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    GagoH said:

We had weeks to farm items prior to this quest starting and a full two weeks to finish farming and the quest. There's been more than enough time to prepare for this. If people didn't, that's on them

How would anyone have known it would require 2 SOP bosses on the same lane combined with one of the more difficult bosses of act 6? If i did , I’d have started farming before

No harm and no reason not to extend it. It’s not like it’s going to be reoccurring like the Gauntlet was.
    It was already 2 weeks long to begin with and you still have 12 days left....
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    2 week extension? Maybe not.

1 week seems reasonable.

GagoH said:

It was already 2 weeks long to begin with and you still have 12 days left....
    Content like this requires a good amount of revives and a large amount of l3 pots since each only heals a fraction of health for 6r3 and even 5r5 champs.

Not to mention theres another thread that highlights that the compensation package probably wont even come out until after SOP is done , and all while still during the performance parry/dex issues
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

We didn't know exactly what it was until the leaks which were over a week ago anyway. Without even taking the leak into account, they flat out said it would be highlights from all the weeks along with an old nightmarish fight. That was enough to get me to start farming before even the leaks in preparation. Waiting until you see the quest when you knew it was here for a limited time is pretty foolish if you ask me
    You say there's no harm, but I don't want to wait an additional week or two for rewards to pay out bc people were arrogant and didn't prepare beforehand when they knew something was coming

You say there's no harm, but I don't want to wait an additional week or two for rewards to pay out bc people were arrogant and didn't prepare beforehand when they knew something was coming

Whats the harm in letting players have additional time to prepare? Especially considering, the compensation for the parry/dex issues won’t even come until after the SOP event is over?

You do know that most folks don’t play this game 24 hours a day like some others do right?

It’s not about being able to farm for weeks at time. You do understand that there is an expiration time on those overflow items right? You do understand that there are folks who don’t pay to win right? You do understand that a lot of folks went into the GM fight having done it 10+ times (myself included) NOT knowing it was bugged right?

This isn’t about we had two weeks blah blah and two weeks to do this and that. It’s about how bad the state of the game is. I play on two devices it’s worse on my iOS but now even my s20 is having major lag issues, dex issues. I always troll those who say “oh parry is broken, dex is broken” because I know it’s their excuse cuz they suck. No there are major issues with the game now.

The grandmaster fight when you force quit even had an issue where you lost more health than you were supposed to be you returned. Yes we shouldn’t be doing that but their mechanic to keep that from happening is losing 50% health not leave you with 1646 health.

So before you come bashing folks about “preparing” why don’t think about others who play the game for fun, to de-stress and to get just away and not as a second job like you folks in 4loki.
    You have every right to play the game however you choose. What you don't have is the right to then expect the game to cater to that choice. You knew this was a two week window two months ago. If you didn't prepare for it, then enjoy playing the game for fun and forget about the quest all together
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    Their maybe people who have sig stones in overflow with 14 days time before they expire. The rewards from boss rush may give them someone on whom they can use their sig stones. Extending boss rush will not be fair for them
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

You do know that most folks don’t play this game 24 hours a day like some others do right?

It’s not about being able to farm for weeks at time. You do understand that there is an expiration time on those overflow items right? You do understand that there are folks who don’t pay to win right? You do understand that a lot of folks went into the GM fight having done it 10+ times (myself included) NOT knowing it was bugged right?

This isn’t about we had two weeks blah blah and two weeks to do this and that. It’s about how bad the state of the game is. I play on two devices it’s worse on my iOS but now even my s20 is having major lag issues, dex issues. I always troll those who say “oh parry is broken, dex is broken” because I know it’s their excuse cuz they suck. No there are major issues with the game now.

The grandmaster fight when you force quit even had an issue where you lost more health than you were supposed to be you returned. Yes we shouldn’t be doing that but their mechanic to keep that from happening is losing 50% health not leave you with 1646 health.

So before you come bashing folks about “preparing” why don’t think about others who play the game for fun, to de-stress and to get just away and not as a second job like you folks in 4loki.
    Couldn’t have said this any better. I work 60 hours a week and dont have the time to commit reading every article here like a morning newspaper. The game already feels like a chore with all the things there are to do. I wish people wouldn’t scold others just cause they dont have the time to treat this game like its a full time job
    Exactly. Most players have lives.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

You have every right to play the game however you choose. What you don't have is the right to then expect the game to cater to that choice. You knew this was a two week window two months ago. If you didn't prepare for it, then enjoy playing the game for fun and forget about the quest all together
    Hold on wait. Let me get this straight. You planned for 2 months knowing this would happen? I’m very happy for you but how did you manage to keep stuff you farmed from 2 months ago in your inventory stash/overflow/in game for longer than 30 days? Most revives expire within 14 days, 21 if you wait till the last possible second to claim them from your rewards stash. I farm almost every single solo event and clear most content with no items to near itemless. Unless you broke the code your logic doesn’t make sense bud.

Now your logic would make great sense if our overflow stash was exactly like our inventory stash no expiration.

ItsDamien said:

Will it hurt you physically or mentally if you had to wait? Would it cause you distress?

If yes, seek help. If no, there's no harm.
    Will it hurt you physically or mentally to not finish the quest?
    Sorry, but the only counter argument i see against extending the event are “I don’t want to see others have more time to farm”. This is a toxic mentality to have. There is literally no harm in extending it. The games in a poor state due to the lag and performance issues and this content can’t be repeated like Gauntlet.

Leave the toxicity behind, and remind yourselves that this is a game.
  • We had weeks to farm items prior to this quest starting and a full two weeks to finish farming and the quest. There's been more than enough time to prepare for this. If people didn't, that's on them

Farming items is not an issue. COntrols not working is.
    as it now stands you are basically playing tough content with one hand and one eye.
    yeah you gotta farm for that, is it?