**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SOP Finale! Who did you use?

I was wondering who everyone has used and what paths they were used on.

Comments

• Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    cgr sunspot aegon star lord spidergwen doom

didnt go for exploration cz i dont rly want the exp rewards lol so doubled up on a few paths but yh those r the 6, one for each class
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Cosmic: Ronan vs Venom or Angela vs Sym
    Science: Thing vs Sym or CAIW vs Venom
    Mystic: Voodoo vs Sym
    Skill: BWDO vs Emma
    Tech: G2099 vs idk maybe Emma
    Mutant: no idea
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    So far, I have used Doom for the Sinister path and Stealthy for the Venom path. I plan on using Apoc for the Mysterio path, but after that I’m not totally sure. Cosmic is the one that I really don’t know what I’m doing with.
  • JRAWESJRAWES Posts: 70
    There seems to be alot of variation when it comes to who to use. Looks like 1 of the 2 fights before GM will be painful either way
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Wicket329 said:

So far, I have used Doom for the Sinister path and Stealthy for the Venom path. I plan on using Apoc for the Mysterio path, but after that I’m not totally sure. Cosmic is the one that I really don’t know what I’m doing with.

It’s easy to cheese both venom and hydra with Ronan. Don’t stun venom just fight and your attack is crazy strong. Stun cheese Hydra.
  • QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 ★★
    Doom - Sinister
    Starky - Darkhawk
    Hit Monke - Symbiote
    Hercules - Venom
    Apoc - Mysterio
    Torch - Emma
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m 3/6 of the way.

Voodoo: mysterio rogue gm
    Hit monkey: sym ghost gm (this was fun)
    Stark spider: Emma ghost gm (also fun)

The rest I’m very torn I haven’t spent units here but I am almost depleted in my huge stash.
  • chaos12996chaos12996 Posts: 169 ★★
    Dark hawk: g2099
    Mysterio: king groot
    Sinister: doom
    Venom:sunspot
    Symb s: thing
    Emma: hit monkey
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    Used Doom on the Emma path since that makes the GM the easiest 🤣 used 3 revives on Emma, 2 on ghost, and 9 on the GM

Dark hawk: g2099
    Mysterio: king groot
    Sinister: doom
    Venom:sunspot
    Symb s: thing
    Emma: hit monkey

How did Thing do against Ghost and the Grandmaster? I feel like those fights must have been a slog.

Finished earlier today

Ronan: venom
    Doom: sinister
    Bwdo: emma
    Capiw: syms
    Apoc: mysterio
    Warlock: darkhawk

How’d cap do in that matchup? Would a 5/65 be sufficient or did you run an r3?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Posted my plan in another thread but here it is again. Hope it helps
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    DH :- Mags
    Mysterio:- G2099
    Sinister:-Doom
    Venom :- Venom
    SS:- Rulk
    Emma :- Hit monkey

• Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    Corvus: DH (not done yet)
    Apoc - Mysterio (rogue wasnt fun, GM fight was painful)
    Doom - Sinister
    G99 - Venom (easy solos on both fights, no point using Crit prefight on GM, save them for max regen)
    CAiw - Sym (1 revive on Sym, solo ghost, he's great for GM, can punish his heavy with yours)
    HitMonkey - Emma (all 3 fights can be soloed, not saying I did it though)
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    My plans:

DH + rogue = not clear but must be mutant
    mysterio + rogue = ibom
    Sinister + Adaptiod = Doom
    venom + adaptoid = venom
    SS + Ghost = BWDO
    Emma + Ghost = sparky

The SS + Ghost path is already finished :)
  • XanderayneXanderayne Posts: 29

Doom (Sinister path), Fury (Venom Path), Guillotine 2099 (Darkhawk path), Immortal Abomination (Mysterio Path), Apocalypse (Emma path), and Hercules (Symbiote path).

I had a number of items saved so I wasn't worried about item use. IAbom against Rogue wasn't fun, Fury only having 30% and then suicides damage on top of that made for a tense situation against Grandmaster, and Guillotine 2099's damage was just so low against Grandmaster.

I did learn that my IAbom could survive blocking Grandmaster's full SP2 at only just 3% health though lol

How did iBom do against the Grandmaster? I am leaning towards him being my Science on that path but haven't been able to find any feedback.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    I did 4/6 paths currently and my total revive cost is around 25 as of now.

Mystic - 5/65 Doom for Sinister & Adaptoid
    Cosmic - 5/65 CGR for venom & Adaptoid
    Tech - 3/45 Guilly 2099 for emma & ghost
    Skill - 3/45 Kingpin for Sym & Ghost

For science I'm planning on using my 2/35 spider Gwen for darkhawk & rogue. And for Mutant I'm using my 5/65 Apoc for Mysterio & Rogue.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Used Mojo on the Venom- Hydra Adaptoid no revives used. But I don’t find Mojo to be a good option against GM
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    Darkhawk + Rogue = Sparky
    Mysterio + Rogue = Apoc
    Sinister + Adaptoid = Thing
    Venom + Adaptoid = CGR
    SS + Ghost = Stealthy
    Emma + Ghost = BWCV

Stuff that surprised me...
    - Stealthy absolutely blitzed SS
    - Rogue were probably my toughest fights overall since I had no counter to the unstoppable and it just felt like half the time I wasn't making inroads... simply just avoiding her.
    - Mysterio kind of sucked, but wasn't as bad as I remembered it being
    - Thing is not too bad against GM... probably because mine is a tank.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

Doom (Sinister path), Fury (Venom Path), Guillotine 2099 (Darkhawk path), Immortal Abomination (Mysterio Path), Apocalypse (Emma path), and Hercules (Symbiote path).

I had a number of items saved so I wasn't worried about item use. IAbom against Rogue wasn't fun, Fury only having 30% and then suicides damage on top of that made for a tense situation against Grandmaster, and Guillotine 2099's damage was just so low against Grandmaster.

I did learn that my IAbom could survive blocking Grandmaster's full SP2 at only just 3% health though lol

How did iBom do against the Grandmaster? I am leaning towards him being my Science on that path but haven't been able to find any feedback.
    He was fine against Grandmaster and I found the willpower healing from the poisons to be very nice. Another added bonus, no need to worry if you accidentally push GM to 2 bars - the multiple weaknesses that IAbom applies reduces the damage drastically. Easy access to complete all prompts. If you're good at fighting GM, he won't be a problem. My problem fight was the Rogue. I could've just been playing poorly but that was not a good time for me and I found her more difficult for my IAbom than GM.
  • JRAWESJRAWES Posts: 70
    I've had a couple attempts at using Apoc for Mysterio but didn't go too well.

Any tips?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    JRAWES said:

I've had a couple attempts at using Apoc for Mysterio but didn't go too well.

Any tips?

It's slow at the begging, your gonna take block damage. Get a weakness and degeneration up. Or, to save time just get a weakness up and make it permanent. You won't take nearly as much block damage and from there you can play just sp1 spam. if your getting backed up dont be afraid to hit into him while damage back is up (and he doesn't have a poison on him cuz then you;ll get wrecked), Its better to take 300 damage back then 15 heavys to the face while in the corner.