**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you sure guillotine needs a buff....

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Of course she needs a buff. I prefer utility over damage any day, but a sufficient amount of damage to go with it. She needs synergies to be good and still doesn’t complete much content, except for stuff like ROL, CAV EQ, and maybe some of v5, of which she has no unique qualities to her. Recreate this screenshot in content like act 6. It’s not gonna be as easy. Ant man still really needs a buff but here’s the thing, let’s say i compare rocket raccoon to someone like prebuff hulkbuster. Rocket raccoon has damage, but so does ghost, guilly, CW, doc oc, guardian, ultron, sparky, etc. But on top of that, the have utility to go with their damage, rendering hulkbuster and rocket raccoon both useless. Similar to guilly and ant man, they both need buffs, but prebuff hulkbuster has a synergy use for ultron, which gives some pretty decent benefits to a good champ, like ant man does ghost. Rocket raccoon will always be on the bench, alongside guilly. Rocket would need the buff more because he is completely useless in comparison to most tech champs, and even though that can be applied to hulkbuster, he has a synergy use that helps a good champ, making him useful at times. Guilly is much better than ant man, but they are the same value since they both have utility outshined by many, and damage not excelling. What makes ant man slightly more valuable is his synergy with ghost. Definitely still needs a buff but in this situation, ant man is the better champ. But on the + side, ant man is getting the overhaul, and not guilly. Made this post dna3000 sized so i dont have to bother responding to any comments because with that i said my piece. Guilly already won anyway so it doesn’t really matter too much but that’s just my thoughts.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    It's not that she doesn't need a buff, I just always felt she could have gotten everything she needed from an update then a full overhaul.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Guilly was great when she came but as time went on she faded because other champs came to the game that can do what she does but better.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Guillys only real tragedy was being released early on in the game, had she been released within the last years, she'd had soooo much more.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★

SCZ said:

Nice swiping of my photo ;)

Swiper no swiping!
    Aw man

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Well, it will help her and she won the poll, reminding everyone forever that loud Ant-man community was steamrolled over by silent majority of Guilly lovers
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Ant-Man can do more poison damage than that sp3 damage from guillotine. If that's how you wanna play ...
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Are you sure you want to take something away from a French lady with a giant living demon sword?
  • Options

I'm genuinely impressed that you're still on about this, lol.

A Man can dream
  • Options

Ant-Man can do more poison damage than that sp3 damage from guillotine. If that's how you wanna play ...

Nani👀?
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes of course she needs a buff
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Just not as much as Ant Man does
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

Just not as much as Ant Man does

Not according to the people who voted
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    You mean this vote?

• Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,818 Guardian
    edited August 2021
    Stebo_79 said:

You mean this vote?

partial vote.
    kinda like claiming victory before the votes are counted.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

You mean this vote?

No, this was only the first round :smile: Elimination is the best word. The final vote took place in-game via arena.

In other words:
    Play-off till semifinals on forums
    Finale in-game
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Guillotine won
    Antman lost
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★

Come on... at least do her justice and more than double that with a 2*... B)

I'm eagerly awaiting to see what Kabam enhances with her.

https://youtu.be/iGpnxPTiQZQ

• Options
    SCZSCZ Posts: 185 ★★
    @LilMaddogHT Nice one. They don’t last long enough to do more with 6* especially if using purgatory. Get one that heals with the 2* :)
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    SCZ said:

@LilMaddogHT Nice one. They don’t last long enough to do more with 6* especially if using purgatory. Get one that heals with the 2* :)

Yeah, I did that one way back in 2019... Purgatory didn't even exist but it's a nice synergy to have for Guilly.