How are all finding the game and compensations at the moment

135

Comments

  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 359 ★★
    @BitterSteel his a troll earlier he said all youtubers he watches and his alliance had issues lol
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,389 ★★★★
    If you can’t consistently dex or parry at the best of times then I could see how you wouldn’t believe any bugs existed currently. Maybe that’s it 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 1,903 ★★★★

    GagoH said:

    The problem is these Posts are redundant. We know there are problems. They're working on them as fast as they can. It's not as if they want the game to be bugged.

    But whats the point of working on them if they’ll get fixed after the sop event is already over? Hence why it should be extended
    That entirely depends on when they have a fix. If there was one, they would push it. Otherwise they're still working on it. Do they extend it week after week until they have a fix? Some things are running on a time schedule, and some things don't have a definite timeline.
    That’s such an obvious but weak counter argument “what if the fix takes x amount of weeks”, all we’re asking for is a week at the *minimum*. Emphasis on minimum. Obviously it would be better to have it longer, since this content isn’t something that should be rushed especially given how quirky this grandmaster’s AI is outside of the controls issues
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,436 ★★★★★
    slayer6 said:

    @ orpimeS 2 tier 1 alpha 30 x health pots and an apology maybe 5 premium hero crystals is the compensation.
    Oh and an excuse that there is no fix until dexember

    You really want to hate Kabam don't you?
  • grfvbgrfvb Posts: 209 ★★
    slayer6 said:

    Between parry issues and now stopping hitting mid combo issues and getting smacked in the face how is everyone finding clearing aw/aq and content?
    And thoughts on compensations, map crystals are abit useless for a lot of higher up guys as we have stashes with 100s of t4 full crystals and 1000s of shards for t4 crystals.
    I’m intrigued to see how others are finding things.
    A lot seem to be quitting as its abit much

    a lot quitting? really? you as well? if it's so mentally draining, then you should bruv
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 359 ★★
    @The_Sentry06 I just think their fixing of this issue is taking way to long and their minor compensations are laughable, just fix the game keep compensation of map 5-6 crystals cause that’s just a slap in the face
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 359 ★★
    @grfvb i have semi retired went from platinum 1-2 ally to retired silver 1 and map 5-4-2 since these issues but thx for the care BRUV lmao ?
    Cheers Bruv
    Thx bruv
  • grfvbgrfvb Posts: 209 ★★
    slayer6 said:

    @grfvb i have semi retired went from platinum 1-2 ally to retired silver 1 and map 5-4-2 since these issues but thx for the care BRUV lmao ?
    Cheers Bruv
    Thx bruv

    decent, then why so angry lol, silver 1 and 542 maps is proper chill, enjoy nice break from alli content and wait for the next fix
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 359 ★★
    Oh I’m enjoying it but 100% summer of pain sucked week 10 @grfvb just figure I’d ask others what their thoughts are because I know few of high play, masters guys are retiring as it’s getting abit much and no fixes in sight, and always good to hear others views
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 3,751 ★★★★★
    As Kabam announced, the patch did not solve all problems, but for me it was like a 95 percent improvement. I get a few missed dexxes and parries but pretty rare.
  • grfvbgrfvb Posts: 209 ★★
    slayer6 said:

    Oh I’m enjoying it but 100% summer of pain sucked week 10 @grfvb just figure I’d ask others what their thoughts are because I know few of high play, masters guys are retiring as it’s getting abit much and no fixes in sight, and always good to hear others views

    everyone is annoyed and the biggest f up is the lack of coms (that's kabam standard tho, so i am not surprised) - obviously they haven't found the 1 fix all solution yet, i reckon they will have to do it piece by piece... they could just come out clean and say, sorry lads, we cant fix all at once, here are areas that should be ok by now, we are working on the others - but that's PR suicide, being silent and delaying any further fix timeline, is not ideal, but lesser of evil for them.

    as for the comps, all is unhealthy speculations now, we will see in 2 days max (unless they gonna break another promise lol, again i wouldn't be surprised ), curious to see what they gonna give us, and is their narrative, i.e. here's final comp, we won't get anything further 😂😂😂
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 359 ★★
    @BitterSteel for a lot of end game players we have 100s or 1000s of tier 4 shards and t4cc crystals so map5-6 crystals are junk compo, and glory dont go far when ya already getting it from aq things just get more expensive in store the more ya buy so even though seems lots by time ya use it all things are ultra amounts of glory so yes it’s laughable, should be refunding the units to guys doing hours a hours of arena grinds to get units to buy stuff and for ones who are spending refund them for the service they are not receiving seems more fair?
    As for kabam bugs bad for business maybe but when a champ is released to over powered it’s fixed within a day or 2 now issues that are bad for player and takes month or more seems bit odd.
    But I don’t work there or know any of them so who knows what’s going on but I’m glad you know how it works and have opened our eyes 👍🏼
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 6,109 ★★★★★
    slayer6 said:

    @BitterSteel for a lot of end game players we have 100s or 1000s of tier 4 shards and t4cc crystals so map5-6 crystals are junk compo, and glory dont go far when ya already getting it from aq things just get more expensive in store the more ya buy so even though seems lots by time ya use it all things are ultra amounts of glory so yes it’s laughable, should be refunding the units to guys doing hours a hours of arena grinds to get units to buy stuff and for ones who are spending refund them for the service they are not receiving seems more fair?
    As for kabam bugs bad for business maybe but when a champ is released to over powered it’s fixed within a day or 2 now issues that are bad for player and takes month or more seems bit odd.
    But I don’t work there or know any of them so who knows what’s going on but I’m glad you know how it works and have opened our eyes 👍🏼

    As a matter of fact, t4cc is one of the bottle necks in the end game community. So it’s always welcome. If you don’t have it now, you probably will soon enough.

    Glory is such an important resource, it helps you buy potions to heal up from the impact of the bug. So saying it’s laughable, is, well… laughable.

    Ahhh the old “Kabam only fixes bugs that help the players, and leave the ones that hurt us”. So when you say that I’m assuming you aren’t talking about:
    - the moleman true accuracy bug
    - The havok abyss bug
    - The hela fury bug
    - The UC LoL bug
    - Tigra bypassing astral evasion
    - I-Hulk occasionally going immortal twice ignoring cooldown
    - damage reflect champions reflecting too much damage with the aggression fury cheese
    - Mr negative applying 2 delirium debuffs when using the Nick fury evade synergy
    - star burst bug
    - Cornered not giving extra power with rupture

    So none of those right?

  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 359 ★★
    edited August 29
    @BitterSteel I have 300+ t4cc unopened and over 2000 t4cc shards so I know they are a waste to me and yes I know end game I’m waiting on bug fixes and more act 7 as I’ve done others and I’ve 100% summer of pain week 10 also and abyss also so no rookie here but glad ya can go through other posts and copy/paste champion you are 👍🏼 And thx I’ll have end game soon enough I guess lol
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 6,109 ★★★★★
    slayer6 said:

    @BitterSteel I have 300+ t4cc unopened and over 2000 t4cc shards so I know they are a waste to me and yes I know end game I’m waiting on bug fixes and more act 7 as I’ve done others and I’ve 100% summer of pain week 10 also and abyss also so no rookie here but glad ya can go through other posts and copy/paste champion you are 👍🏼 And thx I’ll have end game soon enough I guess lol

    No I'd just like you to look at that list of bugs I named that are all pro-player and tell me how quickly you think kabam fixed them.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 359 ★★
    edited August 29
    @BitterSteel none are that crazy great and ruin the game like the issues over last couple months.
    Months is a long time to fix things no matter how anyone puts a excuse up for designers and updates they need to come clean and say we got no idea what we are doing and have no idea how to fix it and close aw seasons and stop adding more content until fixed
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 6,109 ★★★★★
    slayer6 said:

    @BitterSteel none are that crazy great and ruin the game like the issues over last couple months

    So you accept that Kabam don't just fix bugs that are pro players?

    My point is that maybe Kabam are trying to fix this bug, just like they try to fix all bugs. Because you're saying Kabam should "Just fix it" as if they aren't already, and you're saying when issues are bad for players it takes months, but when it's good for players it's fixed in two days.

    Maybe, just maybe, bugs are more complex than you think, and it's not as easy as "just fixing it". If it were as simple as that, it would be fixed by now. So what do you want kabam to do? If you think they should step up their communication, yeah, I'd agree with you. If you think they could send us more compensation then yeah, they are doing just that. So what do you want from kabam? Other than to "just fix it" which is an over simplistic point of view.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 359 ★★
    @BitterSteel they need to communicate better.
    Also if it’s to complex sack the people who can’t do their jobs properly, it would be a multi million dollar enterprise not just some back yard hack job, if a car company can’t provide a service that works on a car they can’t keep selling that car, it has to be fixed before selling more issues, so no more content releases and shut war and aq down.
    Those who havnt done some content if they wanna play can do catch ups with that stuff, while others can chill, then if they wanna do compo once bugs are fixed that’s up to them but selling a faulty product isn’t the way to go.
    Half those bugs with those champs you wrote are crazy minor and take a lot of fooling round to master, and as a whole these major bugs are ruining alliances in big squads because great players with high prestige are hard to find so there is a bigger picture also.
    I see your point with some stuff but it’s been over a month and they still have the $ stuff for sale that should be stopped or on hold zero spending actual money until fixed unless kabam are gonna refund $ amd units.
    That’s my view each person will have a different view some will stand for kabam and some don’t care and some are about had enough I just hope it’s fixed soon
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 6,109 ★★★★★
    slayer6 said:

    @BitterSteel they need to communicate better.
    Also if it’s to complex sack the people who can’t do their jobs properly, it would be a multi million dollar enterprise not just some back yard hack job, if a car company can’t provide a service that works on a car they can’t keep selling that car, it has to be fixed before selling more issues, so no more content releases and shut war and aq down.
    Those who havnt done some content if they wanna play can do catch ups with that stuff, while others can chill, then if they wanna do compo once bugs are fixed that’s up to them but selling a faulty product isn’t the way to go.
    Half those bugs with those champs you wrote are crazy minor and take a lot of fooling round to master, and as a whole these major bugs are ruining alliances in big squads because great players with high prestige are hard to find so there is a bigger picture also.
    I see your point with some stuff but it’s been over a month and they still have the $ stuff for sale that should be stopped or on hold zero spending actual money until fixed unless kabam are gonna refund $ amd units.
    That’s my view each person will have a different view some will stand for kabam and some don’t care and some are about had enough I just hope it’s fixed soon

    Kabam aren't selling a faulty product, and the contract you have with a car company is vastly different to the one you have with kabam while you play their game. The game is bugged, yes that's bad and yes we want it fixed as early as possible. But you're talking like you think someone specifically turned off parry, as if there's a switch somewhere and someone turned it off. This bug came about because they upgraded their unity game engine, doing so may have undone or changed hundreds of different timing parameters for parry and dex. From what I've read from Kabam Miike and DNA who have explained it, this was not a foreseeable bug, this wasn't a bug that you can just test. You can't test how upgrading a game engine is going to affect every part of the game, it just happens and Kabam are scrambling to fix it. Who would you fire for that? "Just fire someone" isn't a solution, it's something people jump to when they just want to be angry.

    So your solution to all this, is for kabam to stop allowing players to spend? That's definitely a new one. In a couple months when revenue is going to be lower because players are upset with the state of the game, you want Kabam to stop letting players spend. I'm curious, do you know the impact of that? Cause if you want a game to play, that's not the solution.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 359 ★★
    @BitterSteel well at the rate they going now they won’t have players in couple months lol
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 6,109 ★★★★★
    slayer6 said:

    @BitterSteel well at the rate they going now they won’t have players in couple months lol

    and you think stopping people spending would make that better?
  • orpimeSorpimeS Posts: 5
    slayer6 said:

    @orpimeS 2 tier 1 alpha 30 x health pots and an apology maybe 5 premium hero crystals is the compensation.
    Oh and an excuse that there is no fix until dexember

    You really do hate em. Lol.
    Frankly, I don't care about the compensation but about clarity.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,436 ★★★★★
    slayer6 said:

    @BitterSteel for a lot of end game players we have 100s or 1000s of tier 4 shards and t4cc crystals so map5-6 crystals are junk compo, and glory dont go far when ya already getting it from aq things just get more expensive in store the more ya buy so even though seems lots by time ya use it all things are ultra amounts of glory so yes it’s laughable, should be refunding the units to guys doing hours a hours of arena grinds to get units to buy stuff and for ones who are spending refund them for the service they are not receiving seems more fair?
    As for kabam bugs bad for business maybe but when a champ is released to over powered it’s fixed within a day or 2 now issues that are bad for player and takes month or more seems bit odd.
    But I don’t work there or know any of them so who knows what’s going on but I’m glad you know how it works and have opened our eyes 👍🏼

    AQ compensation is to compensate for AQ excessive item use and/or to compensate for the average resources players would get if they did AQ but chose not to do it due to the bug. It's not Kabam's fault if you are stocked on t4cc.

    Same logic as with the bug, just because you are stocked on 100s of t4cc and map 5-6 crystals doesn't mean others are.

    Stop complaining for no reason. They are taking a long time to give out general compensation but that doesn't mean AQ compensation sucks.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,436 ★★★★★
    slayer6 said:

    @BitterSteel well at the rate they going now they won’t have players in couple months lol

    Yea they are losing players and there you are with a tin-foil hat still believing Kabam aren't prioritising and aren't caring about this issue.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 359 ★★
    @The_Sentry06 complaining for no reason that’s my view if you see these bugs as no reason to complain you win the internet for not only today but for the week, plenty will have opinions as I’m sure you do with your no reason to complain attitude that’s what this posts for to see what others thi k lol
Sign In or Register to comment.