**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you hyped about compensation? - sorry, another compensation thread..

Comments

• Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    apology accepted
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Hearing about it has drained me of all desire. Lol.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Hopefully it's good. The issues are quite frustrating.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Although I’m not the one to scream compensation the issue has been going on for 3 months I believe.

While I do understand that it’s not necessarily their fault , they are responsible for anything that happens in this game.

If I’m being 1000% honest , the bug hasn’t affected me very much, in any competitive way AQ/ AW etc. Any compensation will be a net positive for me.

On occasion I would dex and miss or miss a parry. but for the most part it cost me maybe 1-2 extra revives overall on my questing adventures.

If the compensation is costing people 20-30 revives in EQ or AQ , I suspect it’s a little more than just game engines. AW I understand how 1 death can affect people.

I will say this. I am expecting compensation, because of the inconvenience, the game crashing, and the constant interruptions of game flow. I hope to be rewarded with some goodies, because I have faithfully engaged in the game on a daily basis , and expect Kabam to show appreciation not necessarily because they need to , but because they appreciate me as a user.

Im sure if they looked at my account and did an impact analysis I would get a couple revives and no rank up resources or crystal shards.

I just hope they see that we are patiently waiting and rewarded for staying loyal, especially when another net marble game is very hot right now.
  • Options
    AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 98
    edited August 2021
    It's a tricky one for me because 2 months of terrible gameplay should be a lot of comp and that's not the only thing that's happened individual character bugs as well as other things, but kabam couldn't give the amount of compensation deserved because it would be stupid that's where people will become unhappy, i honestly am not getting my hopes up even though I totally should be.
    I know confusing but that's my take on it
  • Options
    tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Not at all. Compensation will suck and will be no way best the resources / units / money people spent due to game issues.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

I hope compensation doesn't come until mid to late September

Do you really want to see daily posts asking for compensation until then?
  • Options
    Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    Well the bugs have meant we lost out on literally everything, crystals, shards milestone rewards, potions, revives, units, rank up materials, it effects the whole game so we shouldn't get just some revives, this is the 3rd month of problems, beyond a joke now
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Hopefully it comes soon.
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    My prediction would be similar to the compensation that went out a couple of years ago:
    5 star nexus and 5k 6 star shards for uncollected and over
    4 star nexus and 5k 5 star shards for conqueror and under.

They might sprinkle some potions and glory on top.

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Not excited but gonna welcome it. I’m more looking forward to the game being fixed.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I’m keeping low expectations, but I am hoping that Kabam has realized how big of an issue this has been for players
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    NGL I’d rather they just got their engine issues sorted. Wouldn’t say no to a chunk of AQ potions though, AW has been ok but I’ve been creamed this last two weeks in AQ
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    ….25 supreme solo crystals and one 4* nexus.