**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOL Easy Path Unit spend?

2»

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Frees I mean.
  • Options
    I did it with 5 star angela about 3800 units amd a small stash of potions. Though i had a buggy colossus opponent that i would die instantly using a special and due to a network drop i had to fight antman twice and venom
  • Options
    DarkDark Posts: 60
    edited November 2017
    I used 4* 5/50 Sig 40 SL for LOL easy path and spent only 2600 units. I had 50+ revives in stash and 200 uncollected and 200+ old free crystals saved up
  • Options
    ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    I did it with 4* 5/50 SL, but it was during summoner appreciation week (with 10% boost) and it cost me 4,5k units. I reckon 5-6k is safe zone (prepare to smash your phone at Antman).
  • Options
    IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    Does Red Hulk take longer than the other fights because of his resistance?

It’s a long fight and you can definitely tell how much the physical resistance affects the damage when you move onto OML but Ant-Man is way worse because of the constant glancing
  • Options
    CitizenBrainCitizenBrain Posts: 16

@kabammcoc23 I have a 4*r99. I need a 5* SL or a deal ton of units
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Jangbanger wrote: »
    Ant-man alone will cost 10+ revives. Without boosts, the most damage I could get on him before the enrage timer ran out was about 130k

Every1’s always talking about the money-drainers (magik, wm), but how come they forget about antman? The dude glanced so frakking much :-o

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    Why do we only ever hear about SL with regard to rol or lol? Who else gets taken? An entire guardians team or???? Who?? With nerf'd god tier who is most often taken?

@Rap you need to get his attack high enough to get the longer enrage timer. You can do Antman and Yellowjacket attack synergy team with SL but there are other options as well.