**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you gonna do the Shang Chi side quest?

Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
As the title says will you be doing the side quest? Are the rewards worth the pain for you? Personally no. With my roster abyss would be cheaper and more rewarding. But what about you?

Are you gonna do the Shang Chi side quest? 202 votes

I’m gonna do it
50%
LeNoirFaineantBitterSteelMr_PlatypusSatsuiNoHadouHaji_SaabParth_kashyapChitlinsSungjAkj007Total_Domin01Rbk19PizzabeatGarloWerewrymRasiloverWarlord5386CupidReferenceWicket329Adv 103 votes
I can’t do it, too hard
18%
Captain_007_zuffycausticDe_Potato_SaladyuwPseudouberrcm2017Grootman1294JuggerNotdoctorbWebby72Ben550pDenta89Sleipnirroddot_dittodangarang122TheSaithTheInfintyCarracho01Kiddrake 37 votes
I would do it but the rewards aren’t worth the difficulty
30%
Sith_Lord_Revan1313FrostyAce_03Ghostspider231Chovnerjdrum663NitrocurseCat_MurdockRacs0SceptilemaniackikiFurieuxT_O_Double27HilldarrockykostonAgentDoom9TheHoodedDormammujoke1004DaphboyKentDenzel116 62 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Chapter 1, yes. Working on 100% rn.
    Chapter 2, no. Beyond my scope and stash atm.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Im already done
    Doom: useless
    Aegon: MVP
    Nick: meant for negative but his sp1 invisible on my screen which is annoying so used aegon
    Torch: Tigra
    G2099: Sunspot she worked soooo well.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna do it

Im already done
    Nick: meant for negative but his sp1 invisible on my screen which is annoying so used aegon

uploading?
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I’m gonna do it
    I did it, used corvus
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna do it

Im already done

Use any items? You are a bgt player so I don't expect my run to go similarly but just for an idea?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna do it
    did it using

Aegon-MVP, can do the whole thing on his own
    Corvus-Useless. should have brought some other synergy
    Heimdall- Mvp as usual
    Proxima- better furies and combo saver. although the latter did'nt come in need
    Thorag- a couple of potions were saved

used about 15 revives. can be reduced to 0 based on healing potions you have
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna do it
    Already did chapter 2 100%, working through exploring chapter 1.
    All 5/65:
    Aegon: Duh.
    Apoc: Brought for Wolvie
    Wolvie: Brought for Guardian and for critical bleeds/regen as a Horseman.
    Guardian: Brought for his synergy with Wolvie for 3 perfect blocks.
    Fury: Brought for bonus damage.
    Used 20 revives and 4 team revives. Could have done it in much less but I honestly didn't care about using revives since they were all in my stash anyways.
    I had a ton of fun.
  • I would do it but the rewards aren’t worth the difficulty
    I’m still thinking it over but the format bothers me just increasing heath if you got past the first part it’s just the same thing again but more units and time mostly the time thing
    Might find an hour + to do it but at least for now I’ll just grind out some units
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna do it
    GarrettN said:

Already did chapter 2 100%, working through exploring chapter 1.
    All 5/65:
    Aegon: Duh.
    Apoc: Brought for Wolvie
    Wolvie: Brought for Guardian and for critical bleeds/regen as a Horseman.
    Guardian: Brought for his synergy with Wolvie for 3 perfect blocks.
    Fury: Brought for bonus damage.
    Used 20 revives and 4 team revives. Could have done it in much less but I honestly didn't care about using revives since they were all in my stash anyways.
    I had a ton of fun.

What percentage of the time would you used wolverine vs aegon? Trying to plan my run.
    I'd use Wolvie when Aegon died. So probably about twenty-five percent of the time?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Im already done

Use any items? You are a bgt player so I don't expect my run to go similarly but just for an idea?
    I used a couple revives, first 2 sections none. But i messed up twice in the 3rd one.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    I’m gonna do it
    Chapter 1 only. Chapter 2 is a no from me...
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Done it. Used Aegon, R3 ultron, Torch
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    edited September 2021
    I’m gonna do it
    I'll do it. But my most hated node is here. Close encounters. Literally one of the worst nodes ever made IMO
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 189 ★★
    edited September 2021
    I’m gonna do it
    As an end game player, yes, i'm going to do it.
  • Akj007Akj007 Posts: 28
    edited September 2021
    I’m gonna do it
    I did do it, but feels the rewards are bit low for the challenge.
    Used duel corvus , aegon ,proxima , Heimdall and some compensation revives
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★

did it using

Aegon-MVP, can do the whole thing on his own
    Corvus-Useless. should have brought some other synergy
    Heimdall- Mvp as usual
    Proxima- better furies and combo saver. although the latter did'nt come in need
    Thorag- a couple of potions were saved

used about 15 revives. can be reduced to 0 based on healing potions you have

Glaive useless? I'm assuming you weren't using him right he is a machine in this. I was going into matches with 1% health and winning. Never hit them (except to make space if required) to save your charges. Go nuts on their block. The damage you deal is great with your charges up an accidental parry when you are trying to dex won't kill you (sad I need to work around bugs) and no retreat or the close encounter degen can't kill you. Sunspot is a very easy charge hit monkey is a bit more work as you have to get rid of some charges for the knock down.

Aegon
    Proxima
    Glaive
    Fury
    Torch
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna do it
    It's tough for me as I am new cav player but I want juicy nexus and catalyst selectors
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I can’t do it, too hard
    Can't do it especially in light of game issues and Mister Negative always lags my device.