**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Kitty too overpowered?

SonSonSonSon Posts: 66
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
Be honest

Is Kitty too overpowered? 267 votes

Yes, she needs to be tuned ASAP!
37% 100 votes
Hell no! Quiet dummy or Kabam will nerf her.
19% 52 votes
She is perfectly balanced.
20% 54 votes
It doesn't matter to me cuz I don't have her.
22% 61 votes

Comments

• CoffeeLoverCoffeeLover Posts: 33
    edited September 2021
    Nerf Ghost's damage, True Focus removed = Kitty Pryde nerf (No sp3 spams)...
    I mean the mainstream video's poster did say that KP needs True Focus for this to work.
  • SonSonSonSon Posts: 66
    Kerneas said:

The interaction w True Focus should be tuned imo, because it kind of breaks AW.

Exactly my point good sir!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

This was Kabam Broccoli's second last creation.
    Do not nerf Kitty Pryde.

How much I’m love he’s creative champion we as Community need to understand nerft is need for balance but of course wee doesn’t accept a nerft see v12.0 how that’s when
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    So Kabam wants to use True Focus to nerf Quake and ghost, but Kitty is too OP for True Focus, is Kabam's solution to add Cowardice nodes and True Focus nodes to nerf all three?
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    You shut your mouth.
    Jesus, there's always at least one.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Out of all that voted yes , how many of you guys have her as a 5 or 6 star just curious. It’s easy to say oh nerf this or that champ when you Havnt invested time or money on that certain champ
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    She completely defeats the purpose of spamming TF due to Ghost and Quake (with innocents hit in the crossfire) so yeah, she's a problem if the TF meta continues.

She wouldn't be if they just targeted Quake and Ghost specifically as they should have in the first place.
  • hobohobo Posts: 86
    Every time we get a new champ that a few cannot beat, someone cries that the champion should be nerfed. Learn how to beat the new champions. None of them are impossible to beat. Once you learn how to use your champions every champion will be easier to beat. That is the challenge of the game
  • If True Focus wasn’t present on the entirety of S3 in AW I’d say no, but as I dare say it’s going to be present, at least in higher tiers then yes. It defeats the point in actually having true focus if you then release a champion that turns it into a farce.
  • SonSonSonSon Posts: 66
    Thanks for participating in this poll. Anyone else who desires to partake, I just need one more vote to complete 100 votes and get a baseline on the community's overall assessment.