**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kitty Pride p2w in alliance wars.

https://youtu.be/RaE7LTQGV-8

I understand well that you are adding a special node that excludes Ghost and Quake and now you create a character that bypasses this node? are you serious?

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    This is how the game evolves though they make new champs they counter with nodes and champs then after a while they make a champ counter that node
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

Nocko said:

This sort of thing really calls in to question the direction of the game
    Introduce very specific node to counter very specific characters... then introduce specific champ who hard counters specific counters you introduced for other OP champs.

What are we doing here? i dont play high teir war and i dont do the high level content quickly enough for this to be an issue for me really... but i just dont like it.

Congratulations! you now understand progression-based games. :D
    This is a different type though. You literally don't have to do anything in the fight at all. It's the next level of countering.
    I wasn’t really referring to Kitty. I was responding to how kabam makes the old obsolete to only bring new tools that do the same but bypass the new restrictions. That’s just MCOC and other similar games’ modus operandi from day 1. Nothing new
    One for me it find to add new but not buy pass it just to make the same old meta the same. I’m meant miss was the old with kitty there bringing it back for that’s oddly
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Nocko said:

This sort of thing really calls in to question the direction of the game
    Introduce very specific node to counter very specific characters... then introduce specific champ who hard counters specific counters you introduced for other OP champs.

What are we doing here? i dont play high teir war and i dont do the high level content quickly enough for this to be an issue for me really... but i just dont like it.

Congratulations! you now understand progression-based games. :D
    This is a different type though. You literally don't have to do anything in the fight at all. It's the next level of countering.
    Tell me you've never used Kitty without telling me you've never used Kitty
    It does feel broken tbh. She is not easy to use, but once you get used to her rotation, it isnt that hard to upkeep. kinda like ghost.
    There are still windows in some matchups where you can easily die.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Yeah she's broken. On the level of ghost and quake easily. Is he staying this way lol?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

The Kitty video was just plain OP. Lol

I’m didn’t had to watch it Kabam make the biggest mistake with he alow to don’t care of the node
  • CoffeeLoverCoffeeLover Posts: 21
    I tried playing exactly like the video said but I can't make many SP3s, my matchup kept missing hits instead of hitting me... Why, oh why guys?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    That's disturbing. They keep missing the full Special Bonus.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Clyneva said:

Kabaam really ran themselves into a corner with this one.

Now for future hard content, they can't use True Focus to shut down Quake and Ghost without also enabling Kitty to just faceroll the content with this.

Your explanation is on point