**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam please reconsider the Guillotine changes

2»

Comments

• Options

I just don't see that working with her new kit without being OP. I can see them adjusting the percentage within reasonable limits. Just my two cents.

Her "new" kit gives her an attack increase per soul. They hard capped the souls at 15, which would hard cap the max regen. Take away the trash 2% regen and give back the old regen, it is hard capped anyways now.
    The increased Bleed, the Damage on Bleed Immune....
    lower bleed chance and less potent bleed.....
    hard caps the damage aspect at 15 souls. Before you could go higher, 20.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★

I just don't see that working with her new kit without being OP. I can see them adjusting the percentage within reasonable limits. Just my two cents.

Her "new" kit gives her an attack increase per soul. They hard capped the souls at 15, which would hard cap the max regen. Take away the trash 2% regen and give back the old regen, it is hard capped anyways now.
    The increased Bleed, the Damage on Bleed Immune....
    lower bleed chance and less potent bleed.....
    hard caps the damage aspect at 15 souls. Before you could go higher, 20.
    I'm reserving my judgment until I see her. I'm not saying you're wrong.
  • Options
    TheBroskySlayTheBroskySlay Posts: 21
    edited September 2021
    Cmaro said:

Just took my 6* to r2
    ..82 Hita on 500k Winter Soldier is solid..so leta suprise how will that "buff" work

@Cmaro ill do ya one better - mine is 6* Rank 1. Down in 60 hits!

PRE-BUFF 6 Star Rank 1 Guillotine Drops ROL WS in 60 HITS! Marvel Contest of Champions
    https://youtu.be/fe1KPa_CUog

Let’s see buffed Guillotine do that!
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    I'm kinda diggin the rework. I just wish instead of sharing the DOT damage you could reflect it with SP1 back to the defender instead. If would provide some utility and give her SP1 something,
  • Options
    CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★

Cmaro said:

Just took my 6* to r2
    ..82 Hita on 500k Winter Soldier is solid..so leta suprise how will that "buff" work

PRE-BUFF 6 Star Rank 1 Guillotine Drops ROL WS in 60 HITS! Marvel Contest of Champions

U played with deep

Cmaro said:

Just took my 6* to r2

You played with Deep Wounds prob? And depends on rng with bleeds and crit bleed did 72 hits right now

• Options
    Yea I had deep wounds maxed and got lucky. My best run was 58 hits but it wasn’t a clean fight so I posted the 60 one haha. Most fights take more hits though - very RNG dependent.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Cmaro said:

Just took my 6* to r2

All she needed was some utility and little help with her numbers like Angela buff. I had a strong feeling the overhaul was gonna backfire but I reasoned since she was voted maybe they'll do her right.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Let see after she get buff !

The only thing i am really disappointed with are her synergies !
    She still have simple and old synergies, even if they got updated.

There are no synergy with Purgatory which is another owner of the demonic sword.
    No specific synergy either, only old generic one.
  • Options
    TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143
    Cmaro said:

Just took my 6* to r2

You sure that's ROL Winter Soldier?
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 506 ★★★
    Simple canges i would make-
    Increase soul cap to 50 or make the cap 20 but souls don't expire
    Her regen can be made as 1% extra per soul