**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Anti Venom is here. [MERGED]

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion

It’s time for the newest symbiote Anti Venom to officially join the contest. After seeing leaks and mystery synergies we now have conformation. Are you hyped?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Maybe they should've given it a thumbnail.

Anyways, Hell Yeah Anti-Venom And Knull Let's Gooo!
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Symbiotes woo gonna be a great month

People will still say it’s Nightmare

I mean that was still a valid guess at the time, but the second character being a Symbiote/Black Goop surrounding him/Title being "Destroyer of Light" yeah that obviously Knull.
    Hoitado said:

So I’m assuming I was Correct about the Symbioid coming back but looking Corrupted

Reeeally hope so...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

If Knull isn’t good I will actually riot (get it)

I swear I’ve never been this excited for an actual character to come to the game

It's Anti-Venom for me. Been waiting years for him.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

as much as i'm excited for those two, i'm praying every day until friday that we get my little symbiote back

Like 90% Positive we will

It would help explain all of the hype
  • If Knull isn’t good I will actually riot (get it)

I swear I’ve never been this excited for an actual character to come to the game

They can always get a buff. I just hope they at least have a solid kit so all kabam would need to do is just tune up the numbers.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,829 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

Wonder which one Broccoli designed

Remember that designers tend to not design two champions one month after another.

Broccoli designed mangog in March, but didn’t design Jabari or centurion in April, he designed Mr Negative in may, but didn’t design purgatory or overseer in June. He designed Hercules in July, but didn’t design Peni or S2099 in august. He designed Kitty in September, so likely didn’t design Knull or Anti venom in October.

He could have designed a boss fight, or maybe a November champion. But I’d say it’s slightly unlikely he designed an October champ, although perhaps as his last hurrah, he was able to design two champions in subsequent months
    Thsts true but i think he hinted on his twitter that it would be this month
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Hoitado said:

as much as i'm excited for those two, i'm praying every day until friday that we get my little symbiote back

Like 90% Positive we will

It would help explain all of the hype
    if that does happen, in addition to that, we get a repeatable quest that'll give 196 5* sig stones and 14k 6* shards in total plus a one-time quest that gives 10k 6* shards and a 25% t5cc selector
    H3t3r said:

They can always get a buff. I just hope they at least have a solid kit so all kabam would need to do is just tune up the numbers.
    Oh, I don't mean I'm hoping he's OP or anything. I've just been looking forward to him being added.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Should be a fun month. Can’t wait to see what the side quest is going to be like.
  • H3t3r said:

Oh, I don't mean I'm hoping he's OP or anything. I've just been looking forward to him being added.
    Doesn't hurt if he ends up being OP 😉

Everyone can find common ground when it comes to Anti-Venom it seems 😂
    I've been waiting for him since VtD was released, who I thought stole Anti-Venom's spot and hated, ended loving VtD later though...
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I’m doing push-ups for the arena now
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    I’m out of the loop. Why is everyone excited for Knull/Anti-Venom?
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Doesn't hurt if he ends up being OP 😉
    Well I suppose that's always the hope. Lol.